Promise

Credits to: Sardonic humour always. (yourjughead.tumblr.com)

Friday Night

"Ow!" Sweet Pea pulled his head from your grip.

"Shhh don't be a baby, it's only antiseptic" you pulled his head back, dabbing the burning liquid on his cut lip. Blue, purple, black, culminating in a swirl under his right eye.

"If you don't like being patched up, may I suggest not fighting" you dabbed an especially large amount, he sucked air through his teeth.

"See if you were a nice girlfriend you wouldn't do that"

"If I was a nice girlfriend, I wouldn't be your girlfriend"

"Sounds ideal" you nudged him back and his shoulders hit the overhanging cupboard. He sat on the kitchen counter, you standing between his legs, the dreaded antiseptic in hand.

"People warned me you Northsider girls would hurt me" he smirked and you ripped last week's plaster (band-aid) from his chest, receiving a howl.

"Good, it's clean" you grinned.

"Oh you're dead" Sweet Pea flew off the counter and threw you over his shoulder, you squealing and laughing the whole way to his downstairs bedroom before he collapsed on top of you on the bed. You put your hand to his face above yours and gently guided your thumb along his darkening eye. He caught it in his hand before kissing it gently and holding it there, still supporting himself over you with his other arm.

"Sweets, I really don't want you to fight anymore"

"Uggggghhhhhhhhhh" he whined collapsing alongside you, still holding your hand.

"I don't want to have this fight again ynn, you're ageing me"

"And you're ageing me! Please Sweet Pea I hate seeing you all battered"

"Really, I thought it would make me look more rugged and sexy" you rolled your eyes at him.

"I prefer you not all cut up, please no more fighting?"

"I'll try"

"Promise?"

"Okay okay I promise"

"Good" you smiled, kissing his cheek and moving from the bed.

"Ughhh staaaay"

"I have to go home Pea" you slipped your fading denim jacket over your shoulders. He quickly scrambled to the edge of the bed, caught you by the hips and hauled you back flush with his chest again.

"Peaaaa"

"I can't help it, my nurse is just so damn hot" he managed between breathy kisses against your neck sending you giggling before moaning.

"No no no I seriously have to go" almost as quickly as he caught you you were up again.

"Remember, no fighting" he groaned at your form of goodbye and collapsed back onto the bed.

-

Saturday Night

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" it hadn't taken long before the promise you made together was heading to be broken, all it took was one foul comment mixed with alcohol and gang pride for Sweet Pea to be on his feet. Sweet Pea shoved the offender back and then found himself being hauled backward by Fangs and Toni.

"Easy SP YN will be here soon, calm down, we'll handle it, go have a cigarette" fangs was met with a grunt before Sweet Pea took his advice and exited.

Under the shelter of the Wyrm, Sweet Pea took a drag from his cigarette and watched your car lights cut through the lashing rain. He smiled at his stumbling princess before crushing the butt into the damp, rotting decking. His arms outstretched and quickly enveloped you.

My favorite Imagines ❤️ Riverdaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें