Welcome Home: Military!Sweet Pea x Reader Smut

Credits to: kurtz stans mom (the-gargoyle-queen.tumblr.com)

Scrambling around the living room, you began trying to make sure everything was in the correct place and that the house was neat and orderly. Your eyes fell to the clock that hung on the wall. A smile spread over your lips as you realized he would be home soon.

"Soon," you repeated to yourself as you felt excitement building up in the pit of your stomach. You had been dreaming of this day since you received the call from Sweet Pea that he would be returning home after his tour in Iraq.

And you had been in overdrive since.

You had spent the last couple weeks cleaning your small house from top to bottom, wanting to make sure everything was spotless for his return. Not that the state of the house really mattered to your fiancé, but... you still wanted everything to be perfect. He had been gone for over a year, and... it needed to be perfect.

You checked the clock again.

"I hope he likes the surprise I have underneath," you mumbled as you lifted your top to look over the black set of lacey lingerie you had hidden for him later.

A car door slammed from outside the residence, making your eyes nearly light up. You raced back to the front door and tried to smooth out the black skirt you were wearing in hopes of surprising him.

Taking a deep breath, you heard heavy footsteps making their way to the front door. You felt your breath hitch in your throat as you gripped the door handle, turning the knob as three heavy knocks hit your ears. You swung open the door as tears brimmed at your eyes.

"Hey baby girl."

Your voice failed you as your eyes slowly moved up his tall figure, resting on his chocolate eyes with a lopsided grin curling over his lips.

"Is this real?" You asked, your voice trembling now.

Sweet Pea tossed his large duffle bag to the floor as it hit with a loud thud as he took a few steps toward you. His arms encircling your waist as he picked you up, spinning you around in his arms.

"It's real. I'm here," he said, his face against your hair and taking in the scent of your shampoo.

Burying your face into his chest, you felt tears sliding down your cheeks and almost drenching the camp green top he wore. You felt a chuckle echoing in his chest as he squeezed your frame against him again. "Pea," You whimpered. "I was so scared that you would never-"

"I will always come home to you," He said, his voice becoming quite stern with you. "I told you. I'm marrying you."

A giggle bubbled from your throat despite the tears falling from your eyes. "I missed you so much. I'm so happy you're home..." you mumbled.

His hands slipped down your curves and to your thighs, lifting you up in one, quick movement as your legs wrapped around his waist. Another giggle escaped your lips as he carried you to the bedroom before setting you down onto the bed.

Chewing your lower lip in anticipation, your eyes were glued to his chest as he slipped off his top. His hands moved to the waist band on his camo style pants, stripping down to his boxers before crawling on top of you. His arms encircling your waist again as he buried his face against your hair.

You snuggled against his neck as your hands moved up his spine. "Pea?" You whispered.

No response.

"Pea?" You asked again.

He began snoring.

You let out an almost painful groan, realizing he had passed out asleep on you before you could even get your clothes off. "God dammit Pea..." you grumbled before laying back and staring at the ceiling. Your eyes fluttered back as the warmth from his body began to lull you into sleep as well.