He's Coming

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife.tumblr.com)

Summary: Reader finds out she is Pregnant with Sweet Pea's baby. First problem is he has no idea. Second problem the black hood is still around.

I sat staring at the counter. The test... it was positive something I never expected. We were always careful, always except for the one time a few weeks ago where we thought just once would be fine and it was so stupid of us, but Sweets ran out of condoms and we didn't want to stop. I should have made him stop but, we were having such a good time. I was such an idiot, I was gonna ruin his life with this. I had to tell him he had to know what was going on. He would be fine with it I hoped, we had been together for 2 ½ years, granted it wasn't a long time, but I was madly in love with him.

I walked downstairs when I heard a knock on the door. Who was at the door I thought. I didn't invite anyone. I opened it to see Sweet Pea standing there. I just stared at him. I couldn't tell him not now I wasn't ready. What if the test was wrong I couldn't freak him out for no reason.

"Hey Pea what's up, come in"

"Baby you okay?"

"Yeah I just didn't expect you"

"I got done with practice early and figured I would come by on my way home" He walked in giving me a hug before sitting on the couch to grab the remote. "Come sit with me" I went and sat down and we were watching a movie. It was about an hour and I heard a knock on the door. I went up to answer it not knowing who it could be because no one was supposed to come over. I looked down. Sitting on the step was a gift box with a tag that said BH. It couldn't be... there was no way. I stood there staring down not moving.

Pea looked up from the couch "Babe you okay?"

"P... Pea" I said with a shaky voice. "Pea come here" he ran over looking over my shoulder and looked down as I pointed. "Pea is that?"

"I don't know baby, go inside"

"Okay" I walked inside sitting on the couch as Sweet Pea came in as well sitting on the couch next to me. "Pea why would the black hood be sending me something"

"I don't know" he began to untie the bow opening it. He lifted the lid off to reveal a letter inside. I picked it up. "Pea I, I'm scared to open it"

"Do you want me to?"

"No, no I got it" I started opening the letter slowly. When I got it fully open we started reading it. You have sinned Y/N. You are dating a Southsider. Fix your sin or pay the price. I dropped the letter as I finished letting it fall to the floor. Sweet pea grabbed my shoulders pulling me into his chest. "Hey it is going to be okay, we are going to figure this out"

"I am not losing you, not because of him Sweet Pea"

"It's probably just a prank Y/N okay, don't worry. I promise you that you won't lose me" We laid there together for a few hours Pea holding me as I sobbed lightly into his chest. He didn't know about the baby, and maybe the black hood didn't either. I figured maybe I could go to a clinic in Greendale and just keep it a secret till he was caught and put in jail. Pea got a phone call and answered it, making me sit up. "Baby I really don't want to leave you but I need to go FP called and I gotta go on a job. I will see you at school tomorrow okay everything will be okay I promise" but he didn't know the biggest secret. "Alright" he came over pecking me on the lips before giving me a kiss to the forehead and said he loved me as he closed the door. I was beyond scared if the black hood found out that I was pregnant with his baby it wouldn't be just one sin to him it would be multiple. I had to keep it a secret. Sweet Pea was safe for now as far as I know the black hood was only after me I couldn't have him after Sweets too.