Ordinary Part 2

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (imagine-riverdale.tumblr.com)

Athena would never say being pregnant was easy, seeing as it wasn't. Being only seventeen Athena understood now that her life was changing forever, which brought her to where she is now. Standing inside the small trailer she and Sweet Pea shared, Athena noticed it was littered with an array of baby stuff, seeing as Toni threw a baby shower at the Wyrm once Athena hit her five-month point. Athena had a family, one much better than the family she was related to by blood. Her newly found family took care of her and loved her, imperfections and all. It was hard for Athena to believe that in four short months she'd have a son, a baby, a new responsibility. Sweet Pea had adjusted to the fact very quickly, especially after finding out it was a boy, the first thing he did was run out and buy a stuffed bear that was blue, much to Athena complaining about the stereotype of boy things being blue.

"It's a mess in here." Fangs stated entering the trailer. "What happened?" Glancing around he noticed all the baby stuff lying about.

"Toni threw the baby shower, Sweet Pea and I haven't had the chance to put it all away yet, hence why I'm standing here." She looked over at her friend. "Do you know what time he gets off?" Sweet Pea had taken a job working for a mechanic on the Southside, the pay was decent enough, especially with Athena working at the Wyrm every other day.

"Won't be till late, he has a job for the Serpents." He mentioned and Athena nodded before moving towards the things littering her floor.

"Well I better start cleaning up, then I'll cook dinner." She smiled back at Fangs.

"Do you ever get out anymore?" He asked as Athena picked up a basket of baby clothes that would eventually go into the small dresser that was attached to the changing table that was in the two's bedroom.

"Fangs, I'm pregnant, there is no 'getting out' anymore." She stated. "I go to school, go to work, come home, cook, clean, homework, repeat." She stated. "Pea and I barely have time to see each other anymore." She mentioned, Fangs nodded.

"Come on." Grabbing his friends arm he pulled her out of the house and over to Sweet Pea's truck, the only thing Sweet Pea would let Athena drive in anymore.

"Where are we going?" She asked watching Fangs shoot a text off to someone before driving towards Pop's without saying a word.

"You're hanging out with your friends today." He stated pulling into the parking lot, the two walking in and being greeted by Toni. The group of three sat in the booth at Pop's for a few hours just talking and eating. "Toni and I are taking yours and Pea's shifts this weekend, you'll still get paid for it." Fangs mentioned. "I texted Nick about it, he's cool with it, and Hog eye isn't going to care if Toni takes over for you."

"You don't have to do that." Athena shook her head looking at her friends as they were standing in the parking lot.

"Yes, we do." Toni stated. "Fangs said you guys are both worn out, plus you haven't seen each other, take a break, especially before the baby comes." She stated smiling at her best friend. "I promise you, you need it." Athena sighed.

"Sweet Pea already agreed." Fangs mentioned causing Athena to groan.

"Fine." She huffed before hugging both her friends. "I need to go, I have a bunch of stuff to do at home."

"Nope." Toni took Athena's arm. "We're going to a movie, Fangs has stuff to do so he's gonna take my jeep back and grab his bike." Toni glanced at Fangs before Athena and Toni went and seen a movie. Meanwhile at Sweet Pea and Athena's trailer, Fangs, Jughead, and Betty were rushing to put everything away, the only thing they left was the crib for Sweet Pea to assemble. When Athena and Toni arrived, she immediately noticed the lights on in the trailer.