Ordinary part 1

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (imagine-riverdale.tumblr.com)

It wasn't out of the ordinary for a teenage pregnancy at Southside High, it was however out of the ordinary for said teenager to keep the baby, almost all of them gave the child up for adoption. There were a few cases where the child was kept, like in Athena Bell's case. Athena hadn't been dating anyone when she fell pregnant, but she was only sleeping with one person at the time, so she immediately knew who the father was. Having to hide her pregnancy faired to be a problem seeing as her friend group frequented the bar in which the gang, they were in worked out of. Athena was the best friend of Toni Topaz, Fangs Fogarty, and Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea being the father of Athena's baby.

The group found out early on in Athena's pregnancy, she wasn't even three months in when they found out, after she had refused to drink with them one night. Now four months in, she was showing and everyone at Southside High knew, and they all knew not to mess with her, or they'd have to deal with Sweet Pea. But that was before they had to transfer to Riverdale High. Athena and Sweet Pea's relationship changed after finding out she was pregnant, the two weren't together, but they weren't not together.

When Athena fell pregnant her parents kicked her out, not wanting to raise another child so she moved into Sweet Pea's trailer. The two now did everything together, thus cementing their relationship of not being together but being together. When the time came to go to Riverdale High, Athena was nervous.

"It's not like Southside, Sweets." Athena complained as the two headed out of the trailer their first day at Riverdale.

"It's better Athena." Sweet Pea stated. "It's a better opportunity."

"Yeah, but think about how they're going to treat me? A pregnant teenage girl. Southside is used to that kind of thing, the perfect Northside? Isn't." She said as Sweet Pea held open the door of his truck waiting for Athena to climb in.

"Thena." He said softly. "I promise you this, if anything, and I mean anything, happens to you, I'll personally kick everyone's ass." He told her as Athena sighed. "Get in the truck so we can go." Athena glared at Sweet Pea. "If you get in the truck, I'll get you a strawberry milkshake from Pop's tonight." Athena groaned before climbing into the truck.

"And fries." She mumbled as Sweet Pea shut the truck door. The two drove to Riverdale High where they met up with the rest of the Serpents.

"There's our favorite parents to be." Toni teased as the two climbed out of the truck.

"I'd like to point out that I am here under protest and the promise of fries and a strawberry shake." Athena stated as Sweet Pea grabbed her bag from her.

"Pea had to bribe you?" Fangs laughed as they joined the rest of the Serpents by the front of the school.

"Fangs, look around, how many pregnant girls do you see?"

"Uh, none?" He said as Athena nodded.

"Exactly. Southside, there were so many, here, there's one, me." She stated as Sweet Pea rested an arm around her shoulder.

"Come on, we talked about this." He stated as Athena rolled her eyes.

"No, I talked, you bribed me Sweets." She stated as the group of Serpents headed into the school, looking around the group stepped towards the table where Veronica Lodge was waiting for them. Leaning into Sweet Pea, Athena zoned out until she noticed Sweet Pea pulling away from her.

"Happy to finish what we started!" Sweet Pea moved towards Reggie Mantle whilst Fangs tried pushing Toni and Athena behind them.

"Sweets." Athena said softly pushing Fangs out of her way and grabbing onto Sweet Pea's arm. "Don't, we don't need any fighting." She stated as Sweet Pea backed off.