Empire (SweetVee) NSFW

Credits to: .Boo. (youcancallmeelle.tumblr.com)

Pairing: Sweet Pea x Veronica Lodge

Summary: A husband worships his wife in the empire they have built from scratch, regardless of who's around.

Sweet Pea's mind raced as he looked over figures and numbers that had been sent to him by his wife about some trading issues with their company and a distributor, even after five years working with Veronica and having built their company themselves, he still found himself wanting to tear his hair out when things got a little too much.

It was just another day at the office and Sweet Pea sat behind his large desk and tiredly rubbed his jaw, he felt the short stubble beginning to grow underneath his fingertips despite the fact he'd shaved the previous night. His hands dropped to his lap and he stretched his back out, moaning when he felt his spine crack.

In his private office, he could see the staff that he and Veronica employed working away, some of them typing away and others on the phone to potential clients. His chestnut eyes lit up when he caught a glimpse of his wife exiting the elevator on the other side of the floor, Veronica had a stack of papers in her hand and was gliding across the office through the sea of small cubicles delivering the appropriate forms to each person she needed until she had no paper left.

Sweet Pea hadn't seen his wife since they'd arrived together this morning and he didn't know where she'd been hiding, they had exchanged a few text messages but they hadn't seen each other in the flesh for hours and Sweet Pea was beginning to miss her even though he knew she must be somewhere in the multiple story building.

The businesswoman took a more sociable role within the company and Sweet Pea spent the majority of his working day in his office where he took calls, had meetings over the phone or attended to emails.

Veronica laughed merrily with the employee known as Kerrie and she lifted her head after speaking to the young woman and caught Sweet Pea's intense stare.

She looked a vision in her fitted blouse, a tight pencil skirt that ended above her knee, the thigh high stockings he knew she was hiding underneath the skirt and a pair of black pumps that made her legs appear impossibly long. But what turned him on most of all, was the bouts of confidence and determination she possessed and displayed on a daily basis.

She smiled at him and he returned it through the glass panel, beckoning for her, she breathed a farewell to the woman and briskly made her way to Sweet Pea's office. Veronica opened the sliding door and then closed it behind her, wasting no time in flouncing over to Sweet Pea in her heels and aiming to make his morning a little brighter.

"Hi, baby." She greeted and stepped around his desk to get to him, she scooted behind his chair and observed him. "You look tired." Veronica said softly and rubbed his tense shoulders, he leant back in his chair and searched for her moving hands, he took them in his own and felt her dainty fingers, he skimmed over her engagement ring and platinum wedding band that matched his. When they'd initially gotten married, they'd had simple, white gold bands but when they had the funds, they upgraded their rings and Sweet Pea even got her a new engagement ring.

"I've just been looking over these emails, they're enough to induce a stress headache, you'd think I'd be used to this complicated shit by now." He sighed and tilted his chin up to look at her, Veronica dipped her head to kiss him gently and somehow all of his stress was absorbed by a single act of affection from the woman he loved madly.

He and Veronica had met eight years ago when he moved to Riverdale to join the Southside Serpents when his old pal Fangs Fogarty had informed him of an opening, he'd left his hometown of Arizona at twenty to meet Jughead Jones and had then been initiated on the same night after a long drive.