Ordinary Part 3

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (imagine-riverdale.tumblr.com)

Athena's birthday came and went, the months began to turn warmer and eventually Athena gave birth, to a boy, Grayson Knox. He soon became the light of Athena's life, Sweet Pea's as well. The Serpents all adored the new baby, especially when Athena and Sweet Pea would bring him by the Wyrm to see them, neither staying too long. It took months of hard work before Athena was able to fit into her old clothing, but eventually she was able too, as well as finish school early by completing it online. Eventually the group graduated, and things progressed. Sweet Pea and Athena were able to afford a new home, a small house in the Northside of Riverdale, one that they rented alongside Fangs.

It was a small light blue house, it had three bedrooms, the perfect number for the four of them living there, occasionally Jughead or Toni would end up sleeping on their couch. It was located just off the edge of the railroad tracts that lead into the Southside, not that the three minded as they grew up there. Athena's parents had wanted nothing to do with her or her son, even after his birth, even with living in the small town it was rare if the group saw each other.

Five years had passed, Athena now twenty-one, Sweet Pea having just turned twenty-two and their son, whom was about to turn five. Sweet Pea had gone to community college whilst working at the mechanic shop, after graduating early, Sweet Pea now had a business degree and was the head manager at a mechanic shop in Greendale, where he made decent money. Athena also ended up going to school, though she was going for an English degree to teach, having another two years left. For now, Athena worked as a receptionist for a Doctor's office in Riverdale and went to classes at night. Fangs had opted out of college and instead held a steady job as a freelance web developer.

-

"Athena? Gray?" Sweet Pea called walking into the small suburban house that the group had been living in for almost a year.

"Yeah?" Walking out of the kitchen, she held the small child, dark haired like his father, but his mother's green eyes.

"There's my favorite people." Sweet Pea smiled and walked over to his fiancé and son, pressing a kiss to Athena's lips, Sweet Pea grabbed his son who laughed.

"I missed you daddy!" Grayson said hugging his father.

"I missed you too buddy." Sweet Pea said as Athena shook her head.

"Go clean up my love, dinner is almost ready, Fangs' will be home shortly, Toni and Cheryl are coming for dinner tonight." She reminded him as she headed back into the kitchen where she continued to cook the spaghetti dinner. While Athena was cooking Sweet Pea went and changed before he began playing with Grayson in the living room.

"Sounds like a mad house in here." Toni joked coming into the house, Cheryl behind her.

"What's going on in here?" Fangs asked coming in, his computer under his arm.

"Uncle Fangs!" Grayson favorite person, besides his parents, was Fangs Fogarty.

"Nephew Grayson!" Fangs yelled in return as Toni headed to the kitchen where Athena was.

"Need help?" Toni offered as Cheryl placed the bottle of wine they had brought into the fridge.

"No, almost done, just finishing the garlic bread. Unless someone wants to set the dining table." She mentioned, hugging the two women. The three of them stood around the kitchen chatting for a while, listening to the three playing in the living room.

"Ever gonna give him another kid?" Cheryl asked causing Athena to smile.

"One day." She shrugged. "We want more kids one day." She glanced into the living room and smiled as she watched Sweet Pea carrying Grayson around like a plane.