Cherry Popper

Credits to: Read More Write Hard (theangriestpea.tumblr.com)

Summary: After Toni leaves Lavender and Sweet Pea high and dry, they call upon their best friend to finish what she started. Takes place during 3x16

Sweet Pea and Lavender stood in their underwear, Toni having just walked out of the auditorium after pulling them in for a random (but very promising) threesome. They stared at one another, wondering what the hell had just happened.

"That was a bit of a letdown." Lavender finally breathed out, crossing her arms over her chest. "She got me all revved up and then just left."

Sweet Pea smirked at her, "I'm sure I can help you with that."

"Pretty sure you only have two hands Sweets." Lavender pointed out dryly. No, she was much more interested in exploring the inner workings of a ménage à trois in this particular moment. "Unless..." She mumbled, "We call Fangs."

"You want to fuck our best friend?" Sweet Pea asked, looking a little offended.

Lavender scoffed, "you'd be fucking me too, dummy." She said, hoping that he wouldn't punch Fangs for her just suggesting it.

Sweet Pea was obviously thinking it over, a varied range of emotion crossing his face. "Alright, I'll call Fangs. But only on one condition."

She gave him a skeptical look, "What?"

"I get to pop your anal cherry." Sweet Pea said with a triumphant smirk.

Lavender's face turned bright red, "Sweets! We can't just...do that here!" She said, talking more with her hands than with her mouth.

"All or nothing, sweetheart." Sweet Pea said, still smirking at her. "Come on, Fangs always has lube in his locker just in case. I'll make sure it doesn't hurt."

She chewed her on her lower lip, staring him down in his tank top and boxers. The way he had torn his belt off earlier had just done things to her. She needed his hands on her now or at least as soon as possible.

Lav let out a sigh of defeat, "Fine, call Fangs. Bring lube and condoms because I know you didn't bring any."

Sweet Pea shot her an annoyed look, feeling very called out because he was always forgetting condoms in crucial moments like these. So many times had their quickies come to an abrupt halt because he didn't have a rubber and Lavender refused to risk him just pulling out. She tried to convince him to keep one in his wallet but he'd always forget to replace it after using it.

Pea made quick work of the phone call. Fangs had pretty much the same reaction he and Lav did when Toni beckoned them into the auditorium to begin with. He was definitely confused but also excited. He ran into the auditorium, door slamming behind him, and armed with condoms and lubricant.

"Is this really happening?!" He practically shouted, eyes wide at seeing his two best friends in nothing but their underwear.

"That was like...record breaking fast." Lavender said, pointedly looking at the clock on the wall with a teasing look on her face.

Fangs hopped up on stage, "so do I like, need to get naked too?" He asked, obviously too excited to even think straight about what to do in this kind of situation. This was like...a wild dream come true.

Lavender turned her back to both boys and sauntered over to the bed that was hidden in the wing of the stage. It was a prop for Veronica's bedroom during JD's Meant to be Yours scene. She could hear Fang's belt clang against the hard floor of the stage, making her chuckle lightly.