Ruined

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife.tumblr.com)

Summary: It's Sweet Pea's birthday and you are beyond excited he often never celebrated his birthday but something in you wanted to make it special for him. You started planning a surprise party and luckily Fangs was going to help you out but Sweet Pea started getting defensive about it. What happens when Sweet Pea is over you always being with Fangs?

Y/N POV - 3 weeks ago

"Fangs... Fangs!, Fangs!"

"What!"

"I need your help"

"Wait why are you here without Sweet Pea?"

"He's on his way I told him I would meet him here because I wanted to ride, but really I just need your help"

"With what?"

"His birthday"

"What about it?"

"I wanna throw him a surprise party"

"Ooo fun!"

"Yeah, so will you help?"

"Of course" You looked to the door when you saw it open and see Sweet Pea coming in. He walked over kissing you on the lips and asking you to play pool.

Sweet Pea's POV - One Week Ago ( Saturday - one week till the party)

Friday night Y/N talked to Fangs and it was odd. Usually, I would always drive her to the Wyrm but she wanted to ride so we rode separately. She left before me and was standing awfully close to him when I walked in. Was she cheating on me? There was no way she would be especially with Fangs, but I was starting to believe she could be. I followed her twice this week and both times she met up with him, I didn't stay to watch what happened, I couldn't. Tonight she told me she was leaving for a job but I had talked to FP earlier in the week and the jobs were on hiatus, so I knew it was a lie. I followed behind her to the wyrm and found her meeting with Fangs again but this time they left the Wyrm and went somewhere. I waited at home for her all night. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her for most of the week. I ignored her this week and last week, words just weren't forming. Would she really cheat? By the looks of it, yes, and I was beginning to believe it more and more.

"Babe"

"..."

"Baby"

"..."

"Pea, what is going on?"

"..." I looked at her but I couldn't say anything. I wasn't going to bring it up she had to tell me."

Y/N POV

"Pea why aren't you talking to me? You've been ignoring me for like 3 days giving me the cold shoulder what is going on?"