The Tony To My Maria?

Credits to: On My Block Fangirl (addictofsupernatural.tumblr.com)

Summary: y/n gets cast as Maria in the new school musical of West Side Story, but when there's more than one candate for Tony, conflicts arise.

"Well, it would be a great opportunity. You wouldn't get the role right away, but I think you have a fighting chance. If you were to get the role, you would be working with y/n as the other lead and-"

"I'll do it." Sweet Pea responded. Your name was all he needed to hear.

Kevin was caught off guard. He figured that he would need to persuade him. "Really?"

"Y/n's going to be in the musical?"

He nodded. "She would be playing your love interest."

"Then I'm in. When do I show up?"

He definitely wasn't expecting this. "Uh, after school at the auditorium."

"Great. I'll be there." And with that he left. Sweet Pea didn't care much for musicals or plays, but he knew you did. He's seen West Side Story before with you, and he knew that Maria kisses Tony. He wouldn't let some Northside Bulldog make out with you and take you away from him. They weren't worthy for you. Besides, kissing you would be a bonus.

After school he saw a similar girl in a similar serpent jacket sitting in one of the seats to the auditorium. He went over to you, sitting right next to you and putting his head on your shoulder as you were invested in reading the script. "Whatcha got there?"

You put your head up to look at him. He brought his head up as well, smiling at you. You gave him the biggest smile ever. If there was anyone that made you feel more at home, it'd be Sweet Pea. You dove into a hug, happy to see your crush. "Sweet Pea! What are you doing here?"

You pulled your head back, still smiling. "You haven't heard?" You shook your head. "I'm gonna be trying out to get Tony."

"Yay! You're gonna be amazing, and I hope you'll get the role." You patted his chest, sitting back into your seat.

This is what he loved about you. Even though you came from the Southside, you were always cheerful and saw the best in him. You and him were also very touchy and comfortable with each other. The only problem with your relationship is that neither of you had the guts to tell each other how you felt.

"So who's ass do I have to kick to get the role?"

You bit your lip, looking down at your script. "You won't like it."

Kevin then called for everyone to get in a circle. He then introduced everybody and their role, saving the ones auditioning for Tony last. "And finally, the one role that isn't locked in yet will be auditioned for throughout the week. Sweet Pea," Sweet Pea stood at this. "Reggie Mantle," As he stood, he remained eye contact with Sweet Pea, whose eyes widened. "And Archie Andrews. They will all be auditioning for the role of Tony."

As Sweet Pea stared at the two other men in annoyance, he felt a hand slip its way into his. He looked down and saw you smile as you held his hand. They all sat, and Reggie gave Sweet Pea a smirk at the sight of you and him. Sweet Pea felt a lot of things, and threatened was one of them.

"It's fine." You whispered. "You'll do great."

Kevin clasped his hands together. "So first, we'll see how well each of you are with the other lead, which is y/n y/l/n." You then stood, sitting back down after waving to everybody. "First up, Archie."

Each of the three guys would be doing a different scene with you. Archie and you did the scene where Tony comes to visit Maria at night, and Reggie and you did the scene where Tony and Maria imagine their wedding. Both scenes had Sweet Pea fuming, Reggie being the biggest source.