Imagine Sweet Pea forgetting Valentine's Day

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (riverdaleimagines1

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (riverdaleimagines1.tumblr.com)

"You're the last person I expected to see here." Toni shrugged off her jacket, looking over at Sweet Pea who was busy fiddling with something behind the bar.

"Leaky pump needed fixing, had nothing else to do so said I have a look." Sweet Pea shrugged, wiping his hands on his jeans before taking a sip from a near by beer.

"You do know what day it is right?" Her eye brow cocked up in curiosity, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Friday?" Sweet Pea shock his head slowly, getting annoyed at the look she kept giving him.

"The date Pea." Toni was trying her hardest to hold back a laugh as she held up her phone, pointing at the luminated date on the screen but lost it when Sweet Pea's face dropped, his mouth open wide. How could he have forgotten Valentine's Day?

"Shit, I gotta go."

-

It was almost 9pm by the time Sweet Pea finally reached yours and your greeted him at the door with a dressing gown wrapped around your body and a frown on your face. He smiled warily as he handed you the single rose he'd picked from your neighbours garden just moments before.

"This better not be a pity rose." You scowled at him, eyes narrowed and he couldn't help but laugh with nerves. It was the sound that broke your grumpiness, pulling him in side. Your lips meeting in a gentle kiss as you kicked the door shut. "You have a lot of making up to do Sweets."

"Then let's get to it." You groaned with excitement as he growled in your ear, squealing as he swept you off your feet and ran upstairs with you in his arms.

Credits to: Riverdale Imagines (riverdaleimagines1.tumblr.com)