Beautiful Badass

Credits to: Living the Good Life (wayward-river.tumblr.com)

Sweet Pea was led to the back. A soft smile as he saw you relaxed in the chair. Completely drugged out and feeling good. "Hey baby, you ready to go home?"

Your eyes lit up as you saw him enter the room causing his heart to swell. You nodded since the cotton balls in your mouth prevented you to speak clearly. He watched the nurses flutter around you pulling the gauze out as the other gave him a list of your medicine and the best foods to eat right now. His brow creased as he noticed the tear tracks on your cheeks.

"I thought she wasn't supposed to feel any pain while under."

"Oh she didn't feel any pain I promise, the anesthesia that we use to put our patients under can affect people in different ways, with girls it typically has them a little emotional. So if she cries randomly in the next few hours it's nothing you've done I promise."

Sweet Pea nodded in understanding. The nurses were helping you into the wheelchair. "I can push her out." He offered. Even a drooling mess you were the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on. 

With the gauze out of your mouth your response made him chuckle. "You sure you can reach my chair down here? I mean you are basically a tree." Your eyes travelled him then. "So tall." You whispered. Your face of admiration turned into anger as you stared at him.

"Baby?"

"Don't call me that."

"What? What's wrong? Why can't I call you that? I always call you that?"

The nurse gave Sweet Pea a smile as she took the wheelchair from him after you were situated in the truck. Sweet Pea leaned against the frame as you folded your arms across your chest, like a pouting four year old. You sniffled looking over at Sweet Pea. "You left."

"What? When?"

"I woke up and you weren't there. You said you wouldn't leave me."

Sweet Pea chuckled lightly.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY NOAH!"

Sweet Peas eyes went wide as you used his real name. "Baby, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just, you are so cute and I couldn't go back there with you, they wouldn't let me, but I didn't leave the building that's why I was there shortly after you woke up."

You seemed to contemplate his words, deciding if his answer was good enough. "I'll believe you this time."

Sweet Pea placed a kiss to your forehead before stepping out and closing the door.

He was quick to get into the driver's seat. You scooted closer to him taking up the majority of the truck. Sweet Pea placed his arm around you pulling you closer.

"Pea?"

"Yeah?"

"Want to know a secret?"

"Always." He smiled.

"I'm more of a badass than you."

Sweet Pea smirked, holding in his laughter. "Are you?"

"Oh yeah. I'm in a gang baby. I'm dangerous. You sure you can handle all of this?"

"Do you want to know a secret?"

You seemed to inch closer to him leaving no space between the two of you. As you looked up at him. "Always." You repeated.

"I'm in the same gang."

Your eyes went wide as you gasped covering your mouth. "Shit are we like present day Bonnie and Clyde?"

"We're better baby." He squeezed your leg.

"Well I will say I have good taste."

He let out a booming laugh filling the truck as you grinned at him. "Man you are so cute when you are loopy."

"Cute but deadly, remember I'm a badass gang member." You pointed at him as he pulled into the gravel driveway. Fangs and Toni waiting with ice cream and boxed mac and cheese on the porch. He watched your reaction to the two on the porch. You sighed happily as you stared at them.

"God I love those people."

"Fangs and Toni?"

"Yeah don't you?"

He helped you out of the truck, tucking his arm behind you as he slowly walked you up to the door.

"Hey Fogarty will you hold this badass gang member who loves you for a moment?"

Fangs replaced took Sweet Peas place laughing as you booped his nose. "Fogarty, Sweet Peas in a gang." You whispered loudly.

"No shit. Me too."

You gasped. "Well fuck all we need is Toni to join."

"Want to know a secret?" He responded unable to hide the smile.

"Always."

"She's in it too."

"Well I'll be damned. We all are in the same gang. How the fuck do they handle all of us?"

"They don't. Hey let's get you inside watch some movies eat some ice cream?"

"Fogarty I have a boyfriend. He'll kick your ass for making moves."

"He'll be there too."

"OH! Then yeah let's do it." You smiled.

Fangs led you into the trailer. Placing you gently onto the couch as he joined Sweet Pea in the kitchen. "She's a handful." He joked.

Sweet Pea laughed lightly. "A cute, badass, deadly handful is what she would tell you."

He grabbed the bowls helping Fangs as they ventured back into the living room. He placed the bowl next to you as he sat down pulling you into his arms once more that day. You snuggled closer into him, carefully leaning your head against him as the movie started.

"Hey wanna know a secret?" He whispered.

"Always." You whispered back not looking away from the screen.

"I love you."

He swears he could feel you smile against him. "I love you too Pea."

He couldn't count the amount of movies or bowls of ice cream that you all shared that night, the best part was having you content in his arms as you drifted in and out. "Sweet dreams my beautiful badass." He gently kissed the top of your head before falling asleep next to you.

Credits to: Living the Good Life (wayward-river.tumblr.com)