CROWNED : DELETED SCENE

Credits to: Read More Write Hard (theangriestpea.tumblr.com)

Summary: A drunk Prince Sweet Pea comes to apologize after making a complete ass of himself....again. Deleted shower scene from Part 5 of Crowned. If you haven't read Crowned then this will be incredibly difficult to follow.

Sweet Pea's eyes widened at the princess' massive shower. It could probably fit three people comfortably with how wide it was. There were three nozzles, one on each end and a rain simulator on the top. The shower attached to his room was nothing like this. It was a little more than basic. "You've been holding out on me?" He asked incredulously, turning to look at her.

Shanna shrugged, acting like she didn't know what she was talking about as she took off her robe, having been already naked underneath. His eyes raked her nude form, stopping on her stomach that showed no sign of the baby he knew to be growing inside of her.

She gave him a sly look as she stepped closer towards him, "like what you see, Prince Pea?" Her voice was teasing as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. He squeezed eagerly, if not drunkenly. He was swaying in place and hoped he could stay upright and wouldn't fall once inside the shower. Then he might hurt all three of them.

He regained his composure and rolled his eyes at her, "turn the water on and you'll find out." His words were still slurring slightly, making her giggle. It was a light and flirty sound that caused his heart rate to increase with joy. It was hard to believe he had been in tears only a few minutes before.

The Southside Prince hastily took off his clothes as she cut the water on. She turned various knobs to cut all three shower heads on. Soon after steam was starting to rise from the streaming water.

Shanna stepped in first, enjoying the feeling of the water stinging her skin. She slid the clear glass door open enough for him to hear her. "Do you need help, your royal drunkenness? Or do you think you'll manage?" She was smirking at the sour look on his face now.

"Watch yourself, princess." He growled as he stepped in, although he almost slipped. He caught himself in time and Shanna pretended to not notice. He continued his threat, "Keep being a brat and see what I do about it."

She let out another giggle, obviously not believing that he could do much at the moment. Not while he was this inebriated. He couldn't even speak without his words wobbling off his lips. "Hmm," She hummed at him as she grabbed her loofah. "Not sure what a man full of whiskey can do to me."

While her back was turned, Sweet Pea took the opportunity to smack her hard on the ass. "Here I was, trying to apologize, and you want to be bad." He hissed into her ear, making her shudder. "I was going to eat you out until you screamed. Maybe I should shove my dick into your mouth instead, to shut you up."

Shanna looked over her shoulder at him, a look of innocence glazing her blue-green eyes. "Can you even get it up, Pea? Sometimes alcohol can...inhibit performance."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back roughly against him so she could feel his erection against the top of her ass. His voice lowered into a growl, "Sounds like you speak from experience. Mantle couldn't get it up for you after drinking too much wine?"

Shanna gasped lightly as his hand traveled up her stomach, between her breasts, and lightly grasped the base of her throat. "I can assure you, everything is working properly."

"Is that so?" She murmured, still being defiant despite his threats. The water felt so good on her skin. It also had a major sobering effect on Sweet Pea. He didn't feel nearly as unsteady anymore.

His grip on her throat tightened for a moment before he let her go, unsure whether or not it might harm the baby. "How rough can I be?" He asked, his voice softening slightly as he subtly asked for consent.