Headcanons

Turkey is allergic to cats which is part of the reason Greece likes them so much.

Romano is weary of the Germanic nations because of their history of betraying Italy in ancient times. He's afraid that Germany would turn on his brother like Germania turned on Grandpa Rome.

When Italy found out Germany was actually HRE, he immediatly ran up to him and started crying. Germany never knew why Italy was crying until he recovered his lost memories.

England can speak French just as well as France can speak English.

The Nordics have a MineCraft server they play on together. Denmark is often a troll and decides to destroy Sweden's castles, but everyone else teams up on him and kills him with meat, just to humiliate him.

Arthur taught Alfred to play the violin when he was 3. They are both surprisingly good at it, but they usually don't play in public.

Both Norway and Iceland have dimples. Neither smile long enough for anyone to notice.

Romano was always Rome's favorite. After all, he was meant to be Rome's hier.

When Russia was younger, he had a tendency to call China "Momma" and even does it every so often now. China doesn't mind the nickname but he's never gotten used to it.

Every nation has tried to kill themselves at least once. Some more often then others even if they know it won't work.

America cried off a whole pound when Walt Disney died. Everyone was surprised to see the normally cheerful nation to be so upset. Even Russia was a little disturbed.

Prussia only has one fear... Mephobia: Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.