Pairings

(So this happened at a Hetalia World Summit Panel)

Canada cosplayer: If you had to support one pairing what would it be?

Eric (America/Canada): What do you mean by support?

Canada: Like you had to pick one pairing that would be canon. Had to. You had to do it.

Eric: I had to do it..?

Canada: Heh! Umm.. Like a pairing. If you had to choose one, what pairing would you choose?

Eric: ....I want you to explain yourself, very clearly.

Scott (England): Start with pairing.

Clarine (China): What do you mean by pairing?

Canada: A pairing is two characters as a couple.

Eric: That do what?

Clarine: How serious are we? Are we living together? Are we gonna have children together?

Cherami (Lichtenstein): She wants some yaoi.

Eric: ..Okay, are we talking about bases here?

Clarine: Y-yeah. What base are we going to?

Canada: Whatever base you want!

Eric: Really? What if they're just like Bert and Ernie, there just kinda living together, they're just friends?

Cherami: They have to at least get to first base. I mean, mine would be obvious. Holy Rome and Chibitalia. First base because they're so sweet and innocent.

Clarine: Well mine is very, very easy. It's Greece and Japan.

Ian (Romano): I second that.

Eric: *long silence* I would do America and Greece but America's the pitcher. As long as we're euphemistic.

Josh (Lithuania): Lithuania.. p-probably with Poland? But I think he should be with Ukraine because after what he's been through, he deserves someone nice.

Cherami: Well... Lichtenstein is so sweet, and she loves Switzerland, and I know it's her brother but she's so sweet! You just can't stick her with anybody else.

Scott: I'm gonna have to say Britian and Belarus..

Everyone else: o-o

Eric: Okay, next question!

Canada: Ian didn't answer.

Eric: Ian..

Ian: .....Italy and Greece because those two are going to do it so much.

Fangirls: *laughing so hard*