Russia

Here's some fun facts and headcanons for you all!

- Russia's human name, Ivan, is a reference to the six rulers of Ancient and Earilier Russia who were all named Ivan. Some given nicknames such as Ivan the Fair, Ivan the Great, and Ivan the Terrible.

- Soon after Russia became an empire, the Mongols attacked, invaded, and overran the young empire. The Mongols of course, looted the cities, slaughtered the people, and took many survivors as prisoners and slaves.

- China was also taken over by the Mongols but eventually escaped, promising to come back for the young Russian Empire. Unfortunately, China's army was weak and unable to rescue the captured empire from the dreadful Mongols.

- "Two Romes have all ready fallen but the third remains standing and the fourth there shall not be!" - An Anonymous Monk, during Russia's rise in the 15th century. So Russia is the third Rome? I can believe it.

- While Russia was still small and not very powerful, China gave him some advice. "Talking about your problems will help you greatly, so don't be shy. You can trust me." And so Russia did, and look where he is now.

- Russia isn't afraid to invade other nations but he is afraid of being invaded, like during the year 1237, when the Mongolian Empire took over and destroyed everything he had accomplished.

- The reason Russia is so childish is because he was forced to grow up quickly before he could enjoy just being an empire, now that he's a nation he's not as serious as he used to be. Instead, he's a child stuck inside an adult's body.

- Like I had said, Russia is very childish so he does not understand why people are afraid of him. He doesn't even realize how cruel he can be at times. It's like everything he does is a game and the only way to win is to take over the world.

- Why Russia is always wearing his scarf is because his neck is covered in small, deep scars he recieved when he was younger. He's ashamed of them but not afraid to show them to people he can trust, such as China and France (France witnessed what had happened to Russia so that's why he's trusted. Let's just say the Mongols wanted all of Europe and Asia.)