Did you know?

Did you know that England's demon summoning song is a French one?

Did you know that Netherlands really loves rabbits?

Did you know that in the earlier drawn Hetalia strips, Romano was drawn to be taller than Italy as an adult and a child?

Did you know that in Switzerland it is illegal to keep just one guinea pig?

Did you know that Russia's scarf is a body part?

Did you know that Hetalia was first posted on the internet as a webmanga oneshot?

Did you know that Prussia was originally drawn with dark hair and a beard?

Did you know that when Germany surrendered in WWII, everyone in Moscow, Russia partied until the entire city ran out of vodka?

Did you know that Great Britian invaded 90% of the world's countries?

Did you know that in Finland, you are given a top hat and a sword when you get your PHD dipomla?

Did you know that America's human surname, Jones, is a reference to John Paul Jones, an English musician?

Did you know that 2p!Germany, Luzifer, doesn't own a military uniform due to the fact that he doesn't run with Hitler? Instead, he started a resistance group.

Did you know that in Canada, they leave their cars unlocked as an escape for any residents that run into a polar bear?

Did you know that in Korea, they have a cat cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours?

Did you know that in 1978, Lord Conrad Russell declared that US and Soviet Leaders, Leonoid Breshnevs and Jimmy Carter, are the same person? (America: Dude, what?)

Did you know Himaruya annouced that Sweden is indeed homosexual?

Did you know that in Liechtenstein's last military engagement, they sent out 80 men and returned with 81 as they had made a friend?

Did you know that the US trained 36 dolphins to fight with the US Navy? They are armed with toxic darts guns that can kill a man with a single shot. Dafuq?

Did you know that in Russia they didn't consider beer an alcoholic beverage until 2011? Before then, beer was just a soft drink for those Russians.

Did you know that most of these are actual facts while only a few are about Hetalia?