1

On a daily day, a beautiful summer morning ,the two best friends were in their way to college. Their parents were childhood friends just like them.

        He is one of the boys that girls would knee down and beg to get a date with them.A beautiful boxy smile in his face with shinny blonde hair made his appearance 10 times great.He s the heartthrob of many Girls but right now he s 'SINGLE' . He s the only and one our hero KIM TAEHYUNG😍😍😍😍. Others may also call him as V.

       She s a girl with a shinny shoulder length brown haired girl with blues eyes that hold the universe in it. She had a tiny tiny crush on  her best friend  then the crush became love and she was in love with him but as a  scardy cat  she s she failed to express it . A passion for dance. A elegant girl with a good heart. Her name s LEE HANA 😊.

        Coming to present ....😏
   They were walking no racing to get to the class first to win the bet of buying lunch in which our hero won. Dude who am I kidding ..its V dudhh😉 .At lunch they met their group whom were sitting on their usual place with food stuffed in their mouth. Hana after buying Taehyumg lunch returned to their place. All of the per pls in the group know the crush of Hana towards V where our Hero was blind in getting the hints. They sat talked about all their day.

    After Lunch Hana took her backpack and left to her class which s quite opposite to the cafeteria. During class that to History class she s falling in her dreamland with her hero V singing her a Lulabuy in his alein language. Her peace was disturbed by her phone vibrating meaning she has a message. She opened it to see Taehyung had told her to wait after school to talk.
Shrugging her shoulder and replying an Okay she resumed her sleep. After an hour of history torture she had a free class. She thought of writing her dairy which she had with her all the time.

     After school was over .she hurried to see V in the front gate waiting fr her. She being the crazy one started dancing after seeing him. A crazy friend will always have a similar one. Seeing her V also started dancing. Those two faces where filled with laughter and smile but her face turned to frown when he said the next sentence.

     "Hana me and Emily are dating"