42

HANA'S POV:

       Today s my baby shower. Its been a month of suspense. I'm currently 7 months and my bump s so big. Its hard to walk and more or like I'm waddling like a penguin. Mother penguin. Lucy s the one who knows the baby's gender and she's the one who arranged everything fr today's evening.  All the flowers , the cake , the food everything s sponsored by Taehyung. Even though I said him not to do anything, he insisted and paid fr all the things.

       Taehyung s behaving like a different person with me now s days. Like how he used to be with Emily. But its kinda of 10 times different with me. He came lot of times to the house saying that he missed me and baby. How good of an actor he s. Trying his every nerve to put up a good act to show how much of a great husband he s. Okay Hana..... Its you're baby shower today. Don't get you're mind full. Be happy. Encouraging myself I checked the clock to see its nearly evening. Time to get ready!!!...   

      Checking myself on the morrior, I caressed my cute huge baby bump. I love you so much baby. I will do everything to give you happiness even if I need to lose my life. My eyes glanced at the ring that I kept on the side. My engagement ring. Ahh.... Don't think about that Hana. Be happy. A knock came outside the door followed by my mom coming inside dressed in pink. She wants a baby girl. While i was dressed in white. Neutral color. Girl or boy I love my baby.
"Ohhh baby... You look like an angel". My mom caressed my cheek giving me a kiss. Our little daughter and mom moment was destroyed by my dad entering inside wearing blue dress. Damn they both are quite opposite.
"My babies.....my lovely ladies of my life...time to go. Everyone s waiting". Nodding our head, we all headed outside to see the whole backyard decorated beautifully in pink and blue. There were pink and blue colored dressed people. They all have equal vote fr the babies. Everyone greeted me, some congratulated me. But everyone's attention was focused on the person who s coming inside the backyard. All the squeals from girls and wows from people  clearly stated that its Taehyung who s coming. He s always the show stopper. Turning my head to his direction I was shocked to see him dressed in white just like me. How sync we both are. He dyed his hair to blue which made him 10 times hotter.

      "How r u dear?. how s our baby bear?". He asked me with a hand on my waist. I smiled a little not wanting to get any rumors and "I'm good. Ou.....our.....baby s good". He calls my baby as baby bear. His nickname. He greeted everyone who came to the celebration along with me. He stayed with me the whole night following me like a puppy. He will hold my hands or hold my waist at times and I can't scold him due to people. He really took good advantage of this celebration. And the time came fr us to cut the cake. After the cake cutting we have the gender reveal which I've been waiting fr a month. The cake had three layers with strawberries and blueberries. Pink and blue colored cake. Now s the time. Fr my baby's gender reveal. Fr me to know what baby I'm carrying this whole 7 months.

      Everyone stood in front of the box which was sealed and Lucy was standing beside the box wearing a yellow colored dress. She s the one who knows the gender so she didnt want to reveal it with wearing the pink or blue dress. Taehyung took hold of my hand and we stand beside each other behind the box. My parents and Taehyung's parents stood aside the box. Aunty had a pink dress while uncle wore blue top. Both the dads and moms are paired. Soon Lucy opened the box to reveal a big white ballon.
"The gender of the baby s inside. So burst the ballon Hana". Saying so she gave me a pin to burst the ballon. Everyone was so eager just like me and Taehyung came behind me, holding both sides of my waist.
"Burst it Hana. Let them know what baby we are having".  He whispered in my ear which gave a shiver down my spine. He was back hugging me and my parents took a pic of us saying that we look so cute.

      "Okay...Hana. We will count from 3 to 1. Then burst the ballon". Lucy instructed me and I gave a nod to her as approval. Everyone started counting even myself,  I counted from 3 to 1 then  bursted the ballon to reveal glitters flying in the sky. The glitters indicated the baby's gender and the baby was .....

      A boy😊😊😊😊😊😊.

    Loud cheers filled the backyard and my tears streamed down my face. I'm having a baby boy. A cute little baby boy s gonna come to this world. Taehyung also seemed to be crying cause I felt hot tears on my bare shoulder. He hugged me tight saying thank you again and again. I just melted in his embrace not wanting to spoil this beautiful moment and our parents all came to congratulate us. After few mins the sky was filled with beautiful colored crackers fired. The light from the sky gave us a peace of mind and we were thankful to Lucy for doing all of these things.

       Taehyung turned me to his direction and stared at my face. We both stared at each other forgetting about the others. He gave me his popular boxy smile and caressed my cheeks with his large hands. His lips landed on my forehead and lasted fr a while. I closed my eyes in his touch and felt his hands embrace me in a warm bear hug. I just shrugged all the negative thoughts aside and just enjoyed his affection till it lasts.

       After the reveal Lucy changed to blue top and our moms lost the bet to our dads. Those little moments made that day memorable. And I'm happy that I'm having a healthy cute little baby boy.