53

HANA'S POV:

       Its been 6 months till now and im happy and satisfied that I gave a chance to Taehyung to gain my trust. He s taking well care of Dae and me. He maintain his limits with me and respects my decision. He plays with Dae even though he just came from work tired and exhausted. We both are sharing the same room and right now I'm making dinner fr us. Daehyung s happily playing with his toys in the living room. Its past 7 pm and Tae should have been home by now. Today we have family dinner. His parents are on their way but he's late. He's never late.Might had some meetings.... Shrugging my shoulders, I continued to cook and after 45 mins I'm done with dinner.

       I walked in the living room to see Dae sleeping while having his right thumb in his mouth and hugging a teddy bear in his left hand.  He also can't sleep without hugging anything. Just like his father. Speaking of him, where's Tae?. Its around 8 pm. I carry Dae carefully not wanting to wake him up and climbed the stairs to lay him down on my bed. He didn't drink his milk, so definitely he will wake up and I have to do some laundry before aunty and uncle comes. They will be coming around 8:30pm. Laying him down and kissing his cheeks, I took the basket filled with dresses and went to put it in the washing machine.

       Putting the dresses in the machine, I heard the sound of door closing. Did Taehyung come?. I turned back and walked into the living room to see Tae keeping his bag on the couch and walking upstairs.
"Hey Tae". I voiced out to register my presence and he turned to give me a slight smile.
"Hey Hana".
"Dinner s ready. Would you like to eat?".
"Yeah... I'll just freshen up and I'll come". His voice was so drowsy. Is he tired that much?. Okay... He will be coming shortly so I started arranging all the dishes in the table and when I was keeping the last dish he came downstairs while combing his wet hair with his hands. Damn.... He looks hot. He caught me staring at him and I turned towards the kitchen with my blushing cheeks.
"Is Dae still asleep?".
"yeah.... ".
Right then the door bell rang and incame his parents smiling widely and greeting us with hugs and kisses on cheeks. We all sat down and they searched fr Dae. I informed them that he's sleeping and won't be awake fr at least 3 hours. They were disappointed cause they wanted to play with their grandson but he's sleeping.  I gave their plate filled with dinner and we had dinner while chatting cheerfully about everything. I noticed that Tae isnt that much tired. His face showed some worry. What s bothering him?. He will tell me eventually so I didnt ask him anything. The dinner was finished with loud chattering and after washing the dish and greeting them bye and promising them to meet soon, I walked up into my room to see Tae sitting at the corner of the couch while blankly looking outside the window.

       His face showed that he s in some confusion and I stepped up to help him. Sitting beside him, I snapped my fingers but he didnt seem to get my presence. Shaking his shoulders slightly I gained his focus back and I saw some unshed tears in his eyes. What really s happening with him?.
"Want happened Tae?  You know you can talk with me". I said which allowed him to shed tears. Panicking I sat on the floor in front of him and took his hands in mine.
"What happened Tae?".
"Ive lost one important deal in the company Hana.  Its totally 100 billon dollars deal. Its because I wasn't focused enough. I just let my company down Hana. I'm ashamed of myself". He cried like a baby while hugging me. I patted his back and
"Its okay Tae....everything happened fr a reason and don't blame yourself. No on is prefect in this world. If you are worrying about uncle scolding you ..  Don't worry. He knows you more than anyone. He knows how much you hard worked for this company to become top 10 and he knows about you Tae. So pls don't cry".

       Releasing him from the hug, I noticed that we were so close that our breathes hit each others face. His glanced at my lip and back at my eyes. His licked his lips and was glancing at mine from time to time. My eyes feel to his lips and they were so kissable. I remember how he kissed me that night but I feel like I wanna feel it again. RIGHT NOW...... Glancing at each others lips and eyes we both brought our faces so close and was about to kiss but Dae's whine forced us to break apart. We got out of that trace and avoided eye contact.
"Sorry" Taehyung said with his head hung low. Why s he saying that?.
"Why Tae?".
"I should have been in my limits. I'm sorry".
"Its okay Tae. Don't feel fr that". With red cheeks I turned towards the bed and took hold of the crying baby to feed him. I opened my shirt and Dae immediately clutched on my nipples to have his dinner.I felt a stare on my back but i didnt mind it.

   Damn that was close. If we kissed, it would have been our official second kiss. That night doesnt count.  But seems like this whinny baby doesn't want his parents to kiss.