38

HANA'S POV:

     Ten days passed in a quick flow. Now I have to go back to that hell. I don't wanna go. Pouting I'm sitting on the bed with my legs crossed and caressing my baby bump. Its grown a little and is noticeable. Its gonna be 6 months after 2 days of my pregnancy and I'm happy that my baby s good. We can find the gender in the upcoming appointment and I can't wait fr that. My room door opened and in came Lucy showing her puppy eyes at me. She wants me to stay with her and I'm also wishing the same. But without the Kim's or my parents permission I can't.

      She sat her butt in the edge of the bed and massaged my feet. Its  swollen and sometimes painful in the night.
"Don't go. I'll take care of you. Stay here Hana". She increased her cuteness to which I melted but I can't.
"I also wish the same Lucy but I cant without their permission". I can stay but someone should be with me and my mom can't stay all the time. She also have some work. Lucy's mom takes good care of me but I have to ask Taehyung's mom to stay here. 
"Can I ask your mother-in-law?. Pls I want you to stay with me. I'll take care of you till your labor. Stay Hana". She asked with a soft voice. Staying with her was fun and I don't mind staying till my labor. I also need some peaceful environment. If I return , I will get stressed again because of him and I don't want that. Sighing I took my phone and dialed Taehyung's mom number.
"Hello dear.... How r u ??. Uncle s on his way to pick up ma. okay!".
"Aunty....that this...I wanna stay with Lucy till my labor and I am asking your permission aunty".
"But... Who will take care of you dear?".
"Lucy and her mom will. And my mom s also coming here to check on me 2 days once. So no problem Aunty. I need some  change of environment".
A sigh can be heard from the other side and after few seconds
"Okay....I'll pack your things and will send Taehyung to give it to you. Take care Hana. If anything happens call us immediately and I'll come to see you any time".
"Okay Aunty. Bye".
"Bye Hana". With that I throw my phone to God knows where and was trapped in a warm hug. Lucy was much happy like me and I feel kinda of relief that I'm gonna be here till my baby comes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      Today Hana will be coming back and I wanna surprise her. I'm gonna take her to a best restaurant fr diner and gonna apologize to her. A smile formed on my lips thinking about the plan.
My mom entered inside my room and started packing some clothes. What is she doing?. She packed almost all of Hana's clothes and was struggling in closing the suitcase.
"Why r u packing Hana's clothes mom?". I asked her with confusion. She s coming home right?.
"Hana s gonna stay in her cousin's house till labor. So she needs her clothes". Why s that?. Why every time my plan fails. First bouquet now dinner😑😑😑.

     "But why mom?". I wanted to be with her now but she s staying away from me. I don't know what happened to me but I feel like I want her with me all the time. I feel some kind of affection towards her apart from guilt. Is it love??. Isn't it to soon fr that ?. But right now its not the time. I need to see Hana.
"She said she needs some change and wants to be with Lucy. So why not. She shouldn't be stressed and whatever she asks she will get. So help me to pack the things and drop it to her". Sure she will be stressed being with me but i cant just leave it. I need to be with her during the pregnancy. I didnt help her first but fr the last 4 months I wanna be with her.

     Its not my decision but Hana's and im gonna respect that. At least I can see her today and I'm happy with that. I can visit her whenever I want and will seek fr her forgiveness. With that in mind I helped my mom and started my way to see her. I missed her fr the past 10 days and I come to know her value in my life. She s the one fr me.