49

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      Its been an hour after Hana gave birth. The nurse took my baby bear fr running all the necessary testings. Hana is sleeping peacefully right beside my side. Both our parents, Lucy with her mom are sitting  inside the room waiting fr my baby to come. I've never felt so proud of anyone than Hana fr her strugglings to give birth to my baby. I stared lovely at Hana..... Man I really do love her.
A knock interpreted my thoughts and I turned to see a nurse having my baby bear in her hand. He was covered with a blue cloth to keep him warm. His tiny head, his tiny fingers are so cute😍😍. Everyone rushed to see my baby and both our moms starter squealing seeing my son.  My son. The nurse handed my baby to my Mom and left saying that the baby s so healthy and in good condition. The baby looked at everyone with his doe eyes and I say no one can compete with him in cuteness. After what felt like forever my mom gave my baby to me. His doe eyes looked at me and in a second a tiny little smile formed on his face. My heart skipped a beat. Gosh...... He s a blessing fr me.

        "Baby bear..... This s Daddy". I said with my baby voice and the next second everyone present in the room was shocked. My baby giggled loudly after hearing me speak. His toothless smile brought smiles in everyone's face.
"Ahh..... You know Daddy?". I asked which he replied with another giggle.
"He knows his father very well". My mom said with a smile. I smiled her way and admired my baby. A sound came from besides me and I turned to see Hana waking up from her sleep.

HANA'S POV:

         I feel like my body s out of my control. I feel numb. It felt like someone beat the shit out of me. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I struggled and somehow opened my eyes to see bright light. Urggg...... Why do hospitals have bright lights?.
I turned around to see my people whose faces showed only smiles and happiness. I felt a presence beside me and saw Taehyung holding a bundle of joy in his arms. My bundle of joy. My baby.... My love...... All the energy that drained from me returned back and i wanted nothing but to hold my baby in my arms. My mom helped me to sit properly and Taehyung handed my baby to me. Gosh..... How cute he looks. I'm damn sure he will be like his father in the future. So handsome. His doe eyes looked at me and I noticed that he also have monolid just like Taehyung.

     "Hiii.... Baby..... This s Mommy". I was suprised when my baby giggled with his toothless mouth. That sound will be my favorite music from now on.
"Wow..... The baby knows its mom and Dad so good". Our parents said with a surprised look. What do they mean by that?. Seeing my expression, they said
"Baby reacted just like that with Taehyung when he holded him and spoke to him". My eyes wided and I see Taehyung to confirm it and he nodded as yes.  Hmm.... My baby s smart. I felt proud. He s making me proud despite born hours ago. I traced his face with my index finger. He seems to like it and clutched my finger with his tiny hands. He s soooo pinkish. Damn...... My heart can't take his cuteness. I started talking with him in my baby voice and a shutter sound caught my ears fr a second. I searched fr that sound to see my dad taking a picture of me with my baby. 

       A few seconds passed and a nurse came inside the room.
"How r u Hana?". She asked with smile. She was around 50 yrs.
"I'm good".
"Its good to hear. Okay.... What would be the name of this cutie?".
I opened my mouth to answer her question but Taehyung beat me and answered her.
"Its Daehyung..... Kim Daehyung". He said with a proud smile while looking at the baby. Its seems like a good name and I agreed with that. My baby's name s Daehyung.....
"Great. Now that you r awake.... Can u pls feed him. Its time. Everyone pls stay outside except the husband". The nurse said and took everyone out with her.

     I glanced down at my baby and talked with him.
"Is my baby hungry?. Yes?.... Is he hungry?..... Don't worry mommy gonna feed you". With that I lowered my gown and placed my baby near my nipples. Soon enough he found his food and started sucking. I was admiring this beauty when a voice caught my attention.
"Hana..... I'm sorry".
Taehyung said. I didnt even notice him standing here. I didnt even see his face. How dare he?. Doing all kind of things to hurt me and just saying "sorry". 
He accused me of cheating, he was the reason I nearly lost my baby, he made my life miserable and at last cheated on me and now he's apologizing. What s he thinking about me?.

        "Hana..... I'll expl.....".
"You Won Taehyung...Congratulations.... You made my miserable, you achieved what you said".

      "I'm divorcing you Taehyung!!".