26

HANA'S POV:

          Its been a month Taehyung stopped talking to me. Since that incident in dance class Taehyung avoids me. He acts like I'm invisible to him even when I stand in front of him. He at least opens his mouth to insult me but now he keeps his mouth zipped. He goes to work , comes home then go somewhere and then the same routine. Not even a glance at me. I tried to talk to him but he just shooes me like I'm kind of dirt to him. It hurts. It really hurts to get ignored.

          Today also same scenario. He comes down from his room , goes straight to put his shoes and off to work. Uhh....he s punishing me for like 8 months. Isn't it enough fr him. He can at least scold me. Its better than being ignored by the one you love. Sighing myself I set my foot of the door and left to work. My work and my dance class are the only places I can distract myself from this world. I had a talk with Jimin and told him everything that happened with me and Taehyung. He also told me about his feelings and we are in good terms now.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

         I don't think its good to talk to Hana. I mean my feelings fr her are changing and its not a good thing. Whenever I insult her or hurt her I can't tolerate to see the pain in her eyes. Why can't I ?. I'm in love with Emily but why can't I hurt Hana. Is it because she was my friend fr a long time. Is that friendship preventing me from hurting her. Or am I in love with....no no no its not that. I'm in love with Emily and she will be the only girl in my life.

       My focus was all over the place. I couldn't concentrate on the paper works filed up on my desk. I have works to be taken cared off but I'm losing my mind here. Everytime when I just walk past Hana,  I see her eyes full of expectations. Full of hope  that I'll talk to her. I want to talk to her but something s disturbing me. I don't know what's wrong.

      Jimin entered inside my office room and sat infront of me with his ipad. We both talked about everything and are in good condition. I heard that Hana also talked with him. Since that day I can't tolerate if someone look at her. Even if its Jimin I get angry. I want to know what feeling s this. Is this possessiveness towards a friend or love towards a lover?. I wanna know so badly.

      Jimin kept on talking about meetings and documents. He stopped mid way knowing that I'm not focusing on him.
"What wrong Taehyung?. You seem to be in deep thoughts now-a-days".
Can I ask him. But what will be the answer without asking the question. He s friend who I can relay on. So saying my feelings won't hurt right?.

       I opened my mouth to answer but my employee interrupt it.
"Mr.Kim , you have an invitation".
Invitation !!!!......who s the lucky one to get married. He handed me a brown covered invitation. He bowed and left my office. Who would get married?. All my college friends got married and even my school friends. I was the last one to get wedded. Who could be?. I was seeing the brown covered invitation without opening it. Jimin who saw me just seeing the invitation without opening it , grabbed it from me and opened it. I let him do whatever he wants. His crescent eyes widened and asked me questions.
"Taehyung....who's Emily and Mark?".
This got me off guard. Emily ???.....as in my love Emily.....no no its cant be.

     I grabbed the card and took a look by myself. It was Emily .....my Emily. She s getting married to a guy named Mark. They had pictures in the invitation which shows their smiling faces. She s happy and getting married while I'm stuck with her memoires. Ahh....at least she s happy. Unlike me....not knowing what's happening in my whole life. I know that Emily does not belong to me. But I couldn't accept the fact. She really s getting married. If it wasn't fr Hana I'll be in that Mark's place with Emily in my arms smiling lovely fr the picture. My feeling fr Hana has been cleared now. Its anger, hate , revenge and to give her pain. My Emily s getting married but not with me. And I'm not gonna leave Hana without making her suffer like I do.