25

HANA'S POV :

      What's happened right now?. He's the one who told me to act like a stranger but why s he telling that we got married. Didnt he tell me to mind my own business?. Okay...if he blames me fr this I'm gonna kill him fr sure. My mind was white and my face showed pure confusion. He squeezed my hand to get my focus back. I turned to see Jimin. He had a face which indicates that he s shocked and at the same time confused.
"Wait... What r u saying Taehyung?. You're married to Hana. Are you her childhood friend?".
He asked which gained a nod from Taehyung and he turned to me to confirm it. I also nodded and the look in his face shows that he has lost his sanity.
"Why didnt u say it when I was talking with you ?".  Jimin asked with a deep voice. I never seen Jimin angry. Man its scary.
"You were talking so I didn't want to disturb you and break ur shell".

     What were they talking about. The place surrounded us with silence and the tension was thick in air. "I'm sorry". Taehyung broke the silence. Jimin sighed and waved his hand as if nothing needed.
"Y r you saying sorry. I've should have known that". Jimin said with sadness filled voice. What's going on.
"Guys what the matter?" I need to know otherwise my head will explode.
"Nothing Hana. Its really nothing. Hmm....actually I have some work to do. So we will see on next weekend. Bye Hana". With that Jimin dashed out of the room.

        Taehyung seemed to be in deep thought. Suddenly he took my wrist and dragged me telling to get my belongings. Without asking anything I say my byes to everyone and left with him. I went in my cars direction but Taehyung pushed me inside his car and locked it. Why s he behaving like this. Silently he started the car and took off. Half and hour passed with none of us talking and he didnt seem to get us home. "What happened between you and chimchim back there?".
"What are you guys talking about ?". I asked him questions which he reminded silent. Okay .....I'll get the answers from Jimin. At least he will talk to me unlike this stubborn alein.

         "He wanted to take his crush on date. He asked my advice. I told him but he wanted me to meet her. So he invited me and introduced me to her". He stated breaking the thin ice. But it doesn't answer my question.
"What's wrong with that ?".
"That girl was you Hana". He told which made me silent. I know that Jimin had a crush on me. I thought he might have moved on cause I'm married. But he s still trying.
Seeing my face Taehyung understoid and answered all my mind questions.
"He knows that  you're married but he thinks that you're not happy in the marriage and if he tries , you will go with him".
Okay.... Its kind of...I don't know what to say. Its true that I'm not happy in the marriage but I can't give Jimin a chance. Before marriage I had a opinion but its over now.

      "Why did you say to Jimin that we are married?". I asked him. He gulped and started shuttering.
"Uhh...he wanted to take you on date....thats y".
"is this the reason y you said that?". He could have said something. Just not break the news like that.
"What do you want me to say?. He clearly asking you out in front of me. Should I just be blind and deaf?". He asked in debelief.
I smell some emotions here. Like jealous and possessiveness.

     "But you said that you don't care right!". I wanted to know what's in his mind. I wanted him to show his emotions to me.
"Urggg... U r so impossible". He spoke with tiredness from my questions.
"I just wanted him to know so that he doesn't end up like me being married to you. I'm the one suffering here with you. I don't want my friend to be with someone like you. That's y I said it. Okay?!. Got ur questions answered. Now shut up and be quiet. Or Im kicking you out of the car". He said with rage.

      What do you expect form him Hana. Ur so naive. His words hurt me. Does he really think of me like that. I thought he changed a little. After the slap I thought he wanted to give us a chance but its not.
With that I zipped my mouth and controlled my tears not wanting to come out weak infront of him. He drove the car straight home and went in his room.

      I can't just leave Jimin like that. I need to talk to him but I'll give him some time. He was the one who stood with me when I had problems and I want to be with him like that. As a friend its my responsibility. Mentally noting to call Jimin tomorrow, I layed on bed to have my sleep which will be impossible to get cause my mind s a mess right now. But somehow I managed to sleep.