33

HANA'S POV:

       4 and half months passed and now I'm 5 months pregnant. My first trimester was worst. Throwing up , headache, stomach ache you name it. We moved into Taehyung's parents house 2 months ago and they're taking  really good care of me. But Taehyung .... He didnt even take a glance at me. When I'm throwing up, he will come , see me , throw an insult at me , call me by names and then goes away. Its always been the same. He never came to any of the doctor appointments. My mom or Taehyung's mom will company me. Sometimes if Aunty comples Taehyung , he will take me in his car but will drop me off after 2 blocks away from home saying that he doesn't want to see or to know about someone's child. 

       The child s healthy but my blood pressure s highly increasing because of the stress that I'm having because of Taehyung's behavior. If my bp stays high, it will not be good fr the baby. My lovely doctor , who s just 2 years elder than me advices a lot and takes care of me well. She s a lovely soul I befriended. My nauseas s less when compared to the first 3 months but my legs hurt sometimes. Taehyung and me are staying in his room. He sleeps on the bed and will make me sleep on the floor. Its really cold as its December but he didnt show any mercy towards me. He always says
"Wait till the child s born and the DNA test is  taken.... Then I will make your life a real hell". As if he's not making it right now. He stand strong that's its not his child. But only me and God knows the truth.

       Jimin knows about my pregnancy and the fight that came with it. He said that he will stay away from me and my life but I can't afford to lose a good friend just because of Taehyung's stupidity. Right now me and Jimin are in the dinning room waiting fr food made by aunty. Taehyung s sitting in front of me with his phone in hand and minding his own business. He didnt say anything to Jimin and I'm thankful fr that. Of course Jimin s angry on Taehyung but he won't fight with him. Cause in the end Taehung will come to know the truth.

            Aunty came with plates decorated with my favouirte dish. She placed it on the table and clapped her hands like a pro. We all laughed except Taehyung. Even Uncle (ie) Mr.Kim joined us in the dining room. I can't eat some foods cause they make me nauseous and I do like some weird foods like liche and jam. Weird right??.

      Aunty placed jam and pickels infront of me and I cheered with joy.  Jimin also cheered with me.  Why is this mochi cheering.....I'm the one pregnant here!!!!...
"Why are you cheering Chimchim?". I asked him. Taehyung also seemed to notice the interaction between us.
"I love jam and pickles". He answer us while  licking his lips. How weird it can be.
"I mean not like you... I love it separately". Yeah ...I just have them together.
Taehyung had this look like 'I knew it' in his face. He gave me a smirk and returned to do his work. What's is he thinking ?. Ohh... God... another insult s on the way now.

       Whenever Taehyung insults me I don't cry. I cant be crying all the time. It makes me look so weak. So I stopped crying. On inside I'm dying when he insults me but I won't show it to him.
Soon everyone ate dinner and Jimin was saying his goodbye to everyone. After he left I went inside the kitchen to do the dishes but aunty scolded me and pushed me out from there.
Smiling to myself and happy that I got a great mother-in-law, I walked up to my now shared room. Inside was the tiger sitting on the edge of the bed like he waiting for someone.
And that someone s me. Something s about to happen and I can feel it.

      He sensed my presence and stood up from the bed. He walked straight my way and slapped me on my face. I didnt expect this. This came so sudden. This s the second time he's slapping me. With my hand on my cheek I turned to him to see his eyes turned blood red. Meaning he's so angry and I'm gonna be dead today.

     But what made him angry?.