19

TIME SKIP TO 6 MONTHS....

HANA'S POV :

        Its been 6 months since our wedding and Taehyung was true with his words. He did torture me, not physically but mentally. He always says how I broke their relationship and how much of a cheap person I am. He gave me the silent treatment before marriage and now he won't keep his mouth shut without insulting me. His daily works s wake up in the morning, insult me during breakfast but he won't eat mine. He just sees it , tells how much disgusting the food s without touching it and goes to office. Evening also same. Comes from office , goes straight to his room ,lock it and doesn't come out even when I call him for dinner. He just shouts me fr calling him.

     And today also the same happened. He woke up , insulted me and started talking about how much he still loves Emily and how she would have done this and done that. He started comparing me to Emily in every work.
" ohhh...God...I don't wanna see your face in the morning when I go to work. I told you to be in your room right?. Then why the fuck r u showing ur face to me. Its disgust me to see you. I wish to see Emily's face not you".
This time my mouth doesn't seem to be in my control. "I'm sorry but I'm not Emily and u have to see this face cause we r in the same house". I whisper shouted at him without my knowledge. I already had a bad mood when I woke up and his words only made it worst. The next thing I knew my face was in the other direction with a loud sound.

         He slapped me. Its the first time he raised his hands on me. Not even my parents raised their hand on me. My cheeks turned blood red with his fingers imprinted on my left cheek. My hand in my cheek and with  my wide eye , I turned to see him looking like a beast I've ever seen. He clenched his jaw and took quick steps towards me while I moved backwards and he took my jaw in his hold and said "Never ......I say Never ....ever say Emily name from your fiflty mouth. U don't have any rights to say an Angel's name". His hold kept tightened with each words. A whimper came from my mouth which made him retreat his hand from me. He gave me one last look and took off to his work. I've never seen this side of him. It really made me get afraid of him. Tears spilled from my eyes due to the pain and I kneeled down on the floor and cried my eyes out.

        Fr how long I have been crying I don't know. I don't wanna go to work in this mood. So I went to my room to sleep. Right then my phone binged indicating a message. Its from Jimin. He wanted to meet me fr a  long time but I was busy with everything going on. My left cheek looks like a tomato with his finger prints. I don't want Jimin to see me in this state. I told him that we can meet some other time which gained a whine from him in the call. I told him that I'll be coming back to the dance class next week which gained a giggle and a cheer from him. I've stopped going to dance class cause I was busy but now to release stress I need my dance.
Telling all the excuses to Jimin , I cut the call and decided to sleep. The pain doesn't seem to reduce so I took an ice pack and kept on my cheek. I still can't believe he slapped me. He really s a gentlemen when comes to girls but if he slapped me then he might that much hate me. Thinking about it made me cry again and I passed out crying.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

     What did I do?? I slapped Hana. Its wrong. In that moment I don't know what happened. I lost control within myself and slapped her. Even though I hate her with all my might, I shouldn't have raised my hands on her. Its not a way to treat a women. My dad never raised hand on my mom saying that its a cruel thing to do. But I did it today to Hana. I saw the pain in her eyes when she saw me. When she took backsteps. I feel guilty. I wanted to hurt her mentally only not physically. I can't get her feared filled face out from my mind.

      My friend Jimin came inside my room to update about my meetings today. He stopped mid sentence when he realized I was not listening to him.
"Hey Taehyung ....what's wrong ?".
I don't know if I can say this to him. He s always by my side whenever I want anything and will give me good advice regarding everything. I should apologize to Hana about my behavior today.
"Jimin have you ever raised your hand on women ??". I asked which he returned with a disgusting look.
"Dude ...no. Its a really bad thing to do. A man should respect and worship woman. They should never raise their hands on them. Womens are the ones who brought us to this world. So we should respect all the women like our mother".
His answer made me feel worst. How can I apologize to her now ??.
"Why sudden question Taehyung ?. Did anything happened?".
If I say to him that I slapped my wife ..he will  give me an hour of lecture and will never talk to me. What should I say !!!!????.  Wait did I just said WIFE...

     "Nothing Jimin. Just some random question. Anyways do you know how to apologize to a women. Its just a random question as well".
"Hmm...womens like chocolates and flowers. So buy them and take them to their favorite places. Say sorry to them there. Then problem sloved".
Its seems like a good idea. Maybe I should try it. But Will she come with me when I call her?. Okay I need to try because I'm the one in fault here. With that I started my work with the intention to apologize to Hana in the evening.