51

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

          She s leaving me. I can't let that happen. I saw her getting out of the room, so I lifted her and walked back towards the bed.
"What th..... Taehyung... Leave me.... I said Leave me Taehyung". She screamed but I wanna explain. If I leave her now then I won't get another chance to say what's in my heart. I tried to make her sit properly but she kept on twisting and turning. I don't have any other choice than this. Sorry Hana.... Thinking that I made her lay down on the bed and straggled her. She let out a surprised squeal and again gone back to screaming at me to let her go.  I didnt put all my weight on her. I balanced my weight by keeping my elbows on either side of her face and caging her between my body and bed. This way she can't escape and can listen to my words. 

    "Hana.... Pls give me a chance".
"No Taehyung.... Let me go". I had enough
"Will you pls shut up Hana and let me explain". I shouted at her. She became stiff and her face showed pure fear but I didnt have other option. Tears gathered in her eyes and a tear slide down her cheeks. I wiped it with my thumb and spoke in a soft voice.
"Pls Hana..... Pls.... I don't wanna lose you". Tears decorated my face and some fell on her cheeks.
"But you lost me the second you accused me of cheating and hurt my baby".
"Hana..... I didnt know that time. I'm sorry fr that love. Pls forgive me".
"You're sorry doesn't change the things you did Taehyung. You hurt me.... You slapped me... You accused me of cheating .....that too with Jimin.... You hurt my baby.....how can I forgive you".
I just stayed still. No words can be said to explain those things.

      "In this marriage, all I had was pain. Because of you're stupidity, I suffered. Because of you're ego, I cried. Because of this marriage both of us are not in peace and now a baby s there to share the pain. Did do show any mercy on me Taehyung?. I'm was pregnant when u slapped me. I was god damn 5 months pregnant. I regret loving you Tae". She screamed the last line. Tears flowed like a river from her eyes and I listened to everything she said with silence.

"I loved u fr more than 7 years Taehyung.... Do you how much painful was it to see you with Emily. To see you both kissing, hugging and being a couple in front of everyone. When our parents said about marriage I didn't know anything. I said to cancel but they said that you agreed. I didnt plan anything in the marriage. I didnt........ " she was fully crying her heart out to me.

"I wished to have my first kiss with you in a beautiful place ....but it happened with a promise. A promise to ruin my life.... How much I dreamed of having my first time with you....but what you did.... You were moaning Emily's name while doing it with me. Am I a joke to you Tae..??....  U slapped me, u called me names, because of you I got pregnant but u said that I've cheated with Jimin but the truth s you're the one who is cheating on me". She said with painful voice but her last sentence got my attention the most. I cheated on her??? When??...

       "Hana.... When did I cheat on you?.... I didnt love".
"Don't lie. You're cheating with that Yunna girl. I know that. I saw you're messages with her". She said with a cute glare. Ohhh.... She's possessive. Damn she s the death of my life. I chuckled which gained a frown from her.
"Why the hell are you laughing .....you KIM IDIOT TAEHYUNG?". She shouted at me. Okay.... Don't spoil anything Tae.... Just straight away apologize.
"I didnt cheat on you Hana....I swear I didnt".
"Then who s she?".
"She s my friend who helped me in something very important".
"I won't believe you.... I can't believe you after what you did". She had tears in her eyes again.
"Pls Hana... Believe me".
"How can I Tae.... How?... How will I know that you will not hurt me in the future?. How will I believe that you won't hurt Dae just like you did to me?". She questioned me and I felt like a knife stabbed my heart. I'll never do that.... I did it in the first but from now on ... I won't and I can't. I love them both. Their my life.
"Pls Hana....trust me. Pls have fate in me. Don't think of me as a husband.... Think of me as you're friend.... youre best friend and have fate on me jagi...pls".
By now both of our tears mixed with each others and we were crying with all our emotions.