16

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      Its been a week after the park incident with Hana and our parents started all the wedding arrangements. Its gonna be a big wedding considering that we both are the only child of our parents and all our company staffs will be present along with our relatives and friends.
Today I have to go with Hana to select my wedding suit and her dress. I really don't wanna go but my mom convinced me saying that we both need to get to know as a married couple. Parking my car outside her house, her mom opened to door and made me sit in the living room. I don't hate anyone other than Hana, so why should I be rude with her. She gave me a happy smile and I returned it with mine. Crying out to make Hana come out her room she handed me hot chocolate.

     Soon after she got down with a purse in her hand. She gave me a slight smile with a hand wave but I turned my face to other direction. I feel a stare on my side, I know she s the one but I don't wanna see her face. Saying goodbye to her mom she hoped on my car and we made way to the shop. The tension in the car can be cut with a knife. To smooth it she turned the radio. Hearing the songs we reached the shop and got inside. There were all kind of dresses and suits present.

     A lady came to us "Hello ...welcome to our shop....what can I help you with???". She gave us a kind smile.
"We are in need of dress and suit fr wedding".Hana answered her question. The lady pointed her hand in a direction and took us there. "First suit or dress?". The lady asked. Hana and me saw each other and pointed each other. The lady laughed a little with saying "how cute of a couple you guys are". I hated it when she said that. Hana avoided eye contact with me and raised her hand." I'll get my dress first pls".

     The lady asked Hana her choice of dresses with her answering it. I got bored and was scrolling my phone to get myself entertained. The lady told me to wait in the waiting room and I obeyed it. I can't stand fr too long. Within 5 mins, a white shadow caught my eye sight. I turned my head to see Hana standing in a beautiful white sleeveless dress which s not to reveling or not to covered. It was perfect. If we were in normal situation I would have complimented her. But I won't. She stood in front of me and gave me a smile. She pointed towards her dress and asked about my opinion. But I turned my head to the lady standing in the corner and answered her. "Ma'am if its okay pls pack this and get me a suit quick".
I got up and walked behind the lady to see my suit without turning back.

HANA'S POV:

     He left me like that without turning back. My smiley face filled with sadness. I know he won't talk to me but at least he can nod his head right ??. Does he hate me that much?. Getting inside the changing room, I changed into my normal dress and came out to see him standing in a black suit with his hands in the pocket turning left and right to see himself in the mirror. He looked hot ...noo....better than hot. He looked like a handsome prince who s waiting fr his princess. Seeing me checking him out he gave a stern look telling me to stop and marched inside the changing room to change.

     Giving out a deep sigh, I took my dress and gave it to the lady to pack it. She took it with his suit and made the bill which was paid by us. We took our leave and came out of the shop. Immediately my stomach gave a sound indicating that its hungry and in need of food. I forgot to eat breakfast because of nervousness of beimg with him after that park incident. Hearing my stomach crumble he gave an eye borrow uplifted look which made me embrassed. Actually its past lunch time , he should also eat. So we  found a restaurant at the far end and took our seats. He didn't even gave me a look. He ordered his food and ate without talking. We will make fun of each other  whenever we are eating. But now His silence hurt me.

    Finishing our lunch he silently walked out with me following him like a lost puppy. We sat down in the car and made our way home. He dropped me and took off without saying anything. The silent treatment hurts me and he knows too well that I hate that. What can I do ....its his way of punishing me and I take it because I deserve it.

And Thats how my day went today.