5

Many people relieve their stress through doing many things. Our Hana's stress reliever s dance. Her passion fr dance can been seen through her moves.
After completing her work,  she always goes to the dance class to relax herself.

HANA'S POV :

         "5...6...7...and 8 ....okay!!!!  we are done fr the day" My teacher said. Wow.....it really feels good to dance. I was packing my bag to go home when "Hey Hana are u free now ???" Asked that angelic voice. Turning towards the direction of the voice I found chim standing there looking like an angel holding his bag with a smile that may melt any girls with his eyes forming like a cresent. He s my dance-mate PARK JIMIN😻😻😻. "No chim I'm gonna head home ....so tired after the rehearsal" His smiley lips formed a cute pout. "You always say the same .....pls let me take you on a date" he started stomping his leg on the ground like a child. He s a good man with such a god like face.. Many girls may kill to be in my place but my Heart doesn't allow me to replace that alein. Chim  being a cute chick duck doesn't take no fr an answer but I can't take his kindness towards me fr granted. He have helped me during my breakdowns .....he knows that I had a failure but didnt judge me.

      "Sorry chimchim .....may be some other time!!!!" This time his  pout increased with his cuteness.... Ohhh how adorable😘..he does  knows how to use his cuteness to melt hearts but the devil on my left side s kicking me to go home. "Okay let's make a deal....how about a friendly lunch this weekend??"  Surely Taetae won't be coming to see me ...hell he didnt even text me fr the past 2 weeks....so y not use this time fr myself ...I need to pamper myself right!!!.
   Again his crescent eye smile returned with him dancing like a happy feet penguin...I just wish to squish his chubby cheeks , fold him into a small size and keep in my pocket!! That would be nice 😜😜. We said our goodbyes and head my way to home. Right now my bed s my only boyfriend whom I need the most.

     I parked my car in the drive way and allowed my feet to drag me towards my room....ohhh baby here I come.... My mom came with a spoon in her right hand  and a smile in her face...Mmmm she looks happy.. "Hana refreshen up and come soon ....I made ur favorite food"  "okay mom give me 20 mins ..I'll be back" 

     Opening my room I was met with a tiger furiously waiting for its prey. Taehyung took long quick steps to reach me and dragged me inside my room and locked it. Why am I treated like this ?? Ohhh god did Emily told him about my diary!!!! Ohhh god ohhh god I'm sorry pls don't take my life this soon ...I won't eat ice cream in night pls spare me god.... Expecting him to scold me I was met with an cute plushy tiger doll in front of my face. Wait ...what... The furious tiger few mins ago was replaced by a cute little alein with a cute pout.
"Sorry fr not texting you ....I was busy with work and all the arrangements" ohhhhh...now he s apologizing. okay two can play the game.  "No taetae I won't forgive you .....u promised to take me to  the movie !!!! ".   "I know I know I'm sorry". He was standing with his hands near his ears.
"Nope" with said I stood up from my bed and went in the direction of the bathroom. Now I understood why mom s happy...her long lost son s here.
"Wait Hana I brought u chocolates.....that banana flavored chocolate" This s so unfair. How can not forgive him now ...I want those chocolates. I stood like a statue and this made him grind like a child with his boxy smile in display. Turning towards him I arched an eyebrow to which he understood what I'm asking.

     U see Taehyung always buys me chocolates whenever he wants something from me. Scratching his neck he gave me a side smile and sat on my bed. " I've planned to propose Emily on our parents anniversary".  Yes our parents anniversary are the same dates. So they always conduct some party and this time also same. "But thats two weeks from now " .. "I know thats y I need ur help" wowww....just wooowwww.... What a lucky girl am I ...to help my love to propose to his love.....God I'm having a talk with you later.

     Having no other way I agreed to his request which made him jump on my bed like a child who got his bday car. My Poor  bed 😥. We spent the rest of the evening with him speaking or blabbering and me listening like we always do.