35

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      We are standing outside the emergency ward eagerly waiting fr the doctor to say something. Hana s inside being treated and the doctor refuses to say anything to us.  All the nurses are running in and out and I'm panicking. What happened to Hana?. My mom nearly fainted and my dad is in shock. Who wouldn't be. The state when we saw her was painful. She was covered in her blood.

        After what felt like hours, her doctor came our from the room. She had a terrified yet relief look.
"She s okay. Right now she s sleeping. Within an hour she will wake up and then I'll tell u guys everything". With a sad smile she started walking but my mom's voice made her stop.
"Doctor , is anything wrong?. Is the baby safe?".
Her question got everyone's attention. I turned to the doctor to see her smile at my mom.
"The baby s safe and healthy fr now. But in future....I doubt".
What does she mean by that?. Saying that she left to her room leaving my mom to sob and my dad to console her. I stood there blankly not knowing want to do. Even though I hate that baby... I don't want anything happen to it. A nurse informed that we can see Hana and my mom dashed inside first. We plan on informing her parents the next morning cause its midnight now and we don't wanna disturb them. Entering inside I saw her lying on the bed with a blood bag by her right side. Her face was swollen and its definitely because of the slap. How stupid of me to raise my hand on her. She's pregnant fr God's sake.  I really need to control my anger.

     About 2 hours later, Hana woke up and I immediately called her doctor to hear whatever she wants to say. But what she said made me feel ashamed of myself.

HANA'S POV:

      I opened my eyes to bright light which means I'm in hospital. I turned to see all the familiar faces looking at me with worry. Even Taehyung had concerned look. What happened to me?. The door opened and in came my doctor. She smiled my way and "How r u feeling Hana?". She asked.
"I'm okay doctor. What happened to me?". I questioned her.
"I ask you the same Hana.... What happened to you?. You're face s swollen and you're hip s bursied. On top of that you were bleeding. Were you stressed?". Hearing her I turnedt to face Taehyung who avoided eye contact with me.

      "Kind of doctor....I feel from my bed probably that's y my hip s bruised..... I'm sorry". I half lied to her.
"You should remember that you're pregnant Hana. You're stress affects the baby badly". I gave her a nod that I understood her.
"You could have lost you're baby if they didnt took you here in time. You were bleeding very badly. It was nearly a critical stage fr the baby". Hearing her words made my heart stop. My baby would have died. It would have never seen the outside world even before it born. And its all my fault. I should have been careful.

      "I advice you to be on bed rest completely. If want go outside where you can relax. Be in environment which makes you calm. And very important DONT STRESS.... I'm saying DONT STRESS. The stress affects the baby really badly. If you continue to stress the baby will not develop organs properly or major it will die. So take care". My mind has shut down. I nearly lost my baby. No....I can't survive without my baby. My baby is the only one that makes me wanna live and I'll do whatever it takes to bring my baby to this world hale and healthy. 

        Doctor said that I can discharge 2 days later and should be in best care. Waving her goodbye she left me with my in laws. Aunty insisted to stay the night and I agreed. Taehyung didnt even see me once and I don't want his presence here. I kinda feel pressured seeing him in the same place. No....Hana... Don't stress. Saying so ...I drifted to sleep with one goal in my mind.

      To save my Baby from anything.