22

HANA'S POV:

      Two days passed by and Taehyung did Change somehow. He greets me good morning and good night. I didnt come in front of him in the morning after his sorry confession but he came to my room to say he s leaving. Woowww...its a big step.  Today s weekend means I'm gonna meet my dance friends. Great. I dressed up and made my way to dance class. Taehyung had some work even in weekends so I didnt inform him. Even if I did, the only response s silence. Just now he started to open up. So We have to wait.

     Standing infront of the door made me nervous. The music can be heard from outside and my body s dancing according to beats automatically. Wow...even after a long time....I remember the steps. Not bad Hana. U can do well. Encouraging myself I entered the room. All r busy in dancing. They didn't seem to notice my presence. Suddenly the music stops in the middle and all eyes are in my direction. Ready...count....one...two....three...."HANA"......yes . All came running to hug me and some even lift me in the air. Chim was nowhere to be found.
As the maknae I have all the advantage. They will give me whatever I want and no one can say no to me. Great advantage right??😏. They all really love me just like how I love them.

      "God...Hana...u look great girl. How are you ??. We missed you". All again started to hug me.
"I'm great. Its good to be around guys and I missed u guys a lot. You have no idea". Yes I missed them so much. After my college friends they are the ones who knows me really well. We kept on talking, chimchim entered the room in a hurry with his work attire. "Dude..where have you been?". One of my friend Alex asked.
"Sorry sorry I'm late. Had a work in office. Now that I'm done, we will celebrate our Hana's return". Saying so he lifted me in air and spinned me.

      After all the celebration like lunch with my account....my poor bank balance😥. We danced fr all the left over songs and I had the time of my life. Its been a long time that  I've laughed like this. In that house , Ive  never laughed nor spoke any word. That house always remains silent. Okay....I don't wanna think about that life. Cause within few hours I should be back to that life.

       After being fr 4 to 5 hours with them I too my leave and reached home. I saw Taehyung's car in the drive way. I thought he will be coming late but he s already home. Its okay , its not like he s gonna care where I went. He will be happy that I'm not home. Entering inside I saw him watching TV while eating his dinner. Good ....he ordered fr himself and not fr me. How sweet u r 😒.
"Hi Tae...u came early today". I just wanted to start a conversation with him. I can't avoid him like he does fr me right.
"I told u not to call me Tae. And I don't want your care. So shut your mouth and leave".
Okay....he s back to his old self. Now we r  back to square one. I walked to my room and locked it. I had dinner with my friends so I just did my night routine and layed in my bed to sleep or at least tried to sleep.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

     I came home early. The house was dead silent. Not a single sound can be heard from anywhere. This indicated that Hana s not home. She has gone somewhere. She always tell me wherever she goes even though I don't care but today she didn't tell me anything.
I took a short nap and woke up around 6pm to realize that she didnt home. Not wanting to think about her I do my work in my office room and after 2 hours I came outside. Same she isn't home till now. I was hungry so I ordered food fr me. I wanted to  order food fr Hana also but she might think that I'm caring about her. No ....I don't care about her.

       The food came around 9pm and I ate but she isn't home yet. I heard a car getting parked and my front door open. She came to my view with a tight black jeans with a loose shirt showing her collarbone. I don't know why but I got so angry. Its because she was out till 9 or because of her dress. I don't know. But I couldn't control myself when she spoke. I snapped at her and got myself out from the place. Getting myself ready fr sleep , I tried to sleep which was really impossible cause my mind was not in rest.

   Tomorrow Jimin invited me to his dance class. He s in love with a girl fr 2 years. He wanted my help to ask her out and I'm gonna help him with that.
Shutting my eyes and counting the numbers in reverse order, I tired to sleep which at last worked and I slept.