40

HANA'S POV:

       Today s my appointment and I'm very excited to know my baby's gender. Girl or boy I'm gonna love my baby wholeheartly. I was getting ready when a car honked loudly. Seeing outside the window I saw Taehyung coming out from the car and standing with hands in his  pockets. I checked the time and its only 8:50am. What on earth s happening!!!... Taehyung s a kind of people who always comes late fr everything but now....something s suspicious. He saw me staring at him with wide eyes and gave me a wave and clicking his hand on his watch proudly saying that he came on time.  What an record!!!.

      Taking my bag and saying my byes to aunty and Lucy, I walked out to see him smiling widely at me. Did someone beat him in his head with a frying pan?. His behavior towards me has changed and I don't know how to feel about that. But I'm not gonna forgive him fr what he did to my child.
"Hi Hana.... How you're doing?".
"Good Taehyung". He wanted to have a conversation with me but I'm not in a mood fr that. It will definitely lead to an argument and I'm not ready fr that.
Sitting inside the car, he turned on the radio breaking the silence. After 45 mins we reached the hospital, Taehying rushed to get out of the door and I flinched due to his speed. He rushed to my door side and opened the door fr me. Okay.... Someone really did beat him up.

       We walked in silence and I registered my name in the counter. The receptionist  often saw behind me and rearranged her neat shirt. What's she doing ?. I turned my face to see Taehyung causally playing angry birds in his phone.
"What can I help you Sir?". The receptionist asked in a flirt way and I was disgusted with her voice. Taehyung removed his eyes from phone and turned towards the receptionist. He understood what the receptionist s trying to do. So he walked my way, kept his hand on my waist and 
"We r looking fr my WIFE'S doctor. Could you pls tell her that we came". With that he took my hand and made me sit on the chairs nearby. I turned back to see the receptionist hang her head low because of embarrassment. We can't scold her. Its Taehyung we r talking about. No he can say he s married and has a child on the way.

        After 5 mins a nurse came calling my name and instructed me to follow her towards my doctor's room. Entering inside I saw my doc smiling at me while finishing some paperworks.
"Hello Hana.... How r u feeling girl?". She did a high five with me and gave a small smile towards Taehyung.
"I'm doing so good. Thank you".
"So.... You're husband s here. Ready fr you're checkup". She asked taking a glance at Taehyung. He smiled her way and cheered like a kid who saw his favorite cartoon. Doc did all her magic and its time fr ultrasound. I layed on the bed with my shirt uplifted till my huge belly in display. Taehyung seem to be in thoughts. His hands came to touch it but he didnt. Again he came to touch it but didnt. Doc placed the cold liquid on my belly and I flinched on the impact. I can't seem to get used to it. Soon enough a baby with cute little hands and legs s showed in black and white on the screen. It always makes me cry and today also no wonder.

      "The baby s really good and healthy Hana. U have done a great job till now". Doc said with smily face. I took a glance at Taehyung to see him having small tears in his eyes.
"My Baby!!". He mumbled lowly but I heard him.
"Y r u crying Taehyung?....". In asked him in whisper. Don't want the Doc to know about  our personal life.
"Baby". Was his answer.
"Its not you're baby Taehyung. U only said that remember?. i cheated on you right?". I don't wanna say it but I couldn't control my anger that time. He insults me then come and cry fr the baby ha !!!... Hurt flashed on his face but I ignore it.
"So you wanna know the baby's gender?". Doc asked which made us back to reality.
"Yes doc...". I said while nodding my head and she turned towards Taehyung to see him nodding too.

"So.... The baby is.......".

Comment me what baby will it be 😉😉