46

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

       After getting water from downstairs, I walked up and went straight to bed. Tired would be an understatement in my condition. I'm totally exhausted. Heavy work, continuous meetings, meeting with Yunna ahhhhh..... I have to meet Yunna afterwards. Damn I need a break.
Around 12:30am, I checked whether Hana s sleeping or not and to my luck she s asleep like a sleeping beauty. Silently I changed my clothes, took my phone and car key and tiptoed outside the room. Closing the door without making any noise i went to meet Yunna. I just hope to be back before Hana wakes up. Otherwise I'll be damned.

HANA'S POV:

       I watched his every step and my doubt's are getting clear and clear. He s going to meet that Yunna girl. Tears filled my eyes but I didnt let them fall. Don't stress Hana. Maybe you misunderstood maybe. If I ask him tomorrow he will tell me the truth. Yeah he will tell me.
With that I layed back again to sleep but I couldn't. I turned in all direction even layed upside down on the bed but my mind wouldn't let me rest.

        After 3 hours of endless turns, I couldn't fall asleep and my stomach started to grumble indicating that it need to be filled. Walking downstairs,I went inside the kitchen and looked fr any snacks that I can eat. Opening all the cupboards, at least I found one chips pack to eat. I should go grocery shopping. Need to fill my cupboards again.
While eating, I heard the front door open and footsteps walking towards the kitchen. I walked out and was met with Taehyung wiping his sweat with a towel. Why s he sweating?. What did he do to sweat this much?.  His shirt s fully drenched in sweat and my mind goes to all kinds of negative things.

       Don't go to any conclusions Hana. Ask him first.
"Why aren't you sleeping Hana?. Its still early". He beat me and asked.
"I was hungry".  Should I ask him about Yunna?.
"Where did you go Taehyung?. Why are you sweating like this?".  I asked him in a breathe.
"Hmmmm....I went fr....... jogg.....yeah I went fr jogging". He said while scratching his neck. He's lying. My doubt's are crystal clear now. He's cheating.
How could you Taehyung?. Am I that much so easy fr you?. Why did you confess to me if you were gonna cheat on me?.

         After his confession that night,  I was about to forgive him and accept him but now I feel stupid. So stupid. I stood like a statue , my appetite lost. I don't feel any emotions except pain, betrayal.
"Have you finished?. Come let's sleep". He said while walking upstairs.
Don't cry Hana. Don't cry. He really took you like a joke. He doesn't deserve you. Don't stress Hana.
Encouraging myself I went inside my room to see him getting inside the bathroom with his exchange clothes. Sitting on the bed , a ringtone caught my ears. Its Taehyung's phone. I took a look at it to have my heart break again.

"I'm happy that you're happy Taehyung" - Yunna.

      He's happy with her. Wow.... Great. First Emily now Yunna. Why can't he understand my love?. Why cant he feel my love fr him?. After a long battle my tears streamed down. He really did keep up with his words. He really made my life a living hell. This s the most painful punishment he has given me till now. No more punishment can compare with this one. I was laughing at my pitiful state. I fr one second thought that he really did love me. How fool of me.

Congrats Taehyung ..... You won.
I can't live with you anymore.