31

HANA'S POV:

       My right foot s sprained and now i cant dance. What a great work god..... I was  on my bed simply thinking while seeing the ceiling. I turned my face left side and  saw our wedding photo. We both had smiles but those were fake. I just wish it was true and pure smiles. Its been 2days I last saw Taehyung. He doesn't even know that I'm injured. Even if he knows he will never care fr me.

      Suddenly i felt like a lump forming in my throat. I dashed to the bathroom connected with my room and throw up everything that I ate in the morning. Finishing it I washed my face and walked back to my bed. Its been like this fr the past 4 days and  I don't know what to do. I thought of every possible way why I'm throwing up and couldn't quiet figure it out.

       My door room opened and incame the man that I'm wedded to. He had his usual blank face and stood straight infront of me. He eyed my foot but didn't say anything. Stubborn much.
"Our parents are coming fr dinner tonight. Make some decent dinner fr them".
How can I do it.I can't even stand properly without support..... how can I cook.
"But Taehyung I'm injured. I can't stand fr a long time".
"I don't care you're injured or not. I want you to make dinner and thats final". With that he shut the door with a loud bang and left the room.

     My throat was paining from the throw up and with talking. I need some rest before doing all the work in the evening. So I slept fr 2 hours and then started doing all the cooking.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

       I know she s injured but do I look like I care... Nope. Saying her to make dinner I went inside my office room and started working. After 3 hours of non stop work my head was paining just like anything. Might some hot chocolate will help. I took my keys and walked down to see Hana started cooking. Her back faced me and I can tell she s in pain. But I don't care. She deserves it.

      Its not much pain when compared to see my love married to another man. I went to Emily's marriage last week and it hurt like hell to see her. But she s happy and I don't wanna destroy it. But ill destroy the one who caused me pain. I went inside my car and drove off to get some fresh air and a hot chocolate.

HANA'S POV:

      Around 8pm I've finished all the cooking and arranged it neatly on the dinning table. Taehyung was sitting beside me the entire time but didnt dare to help me. He simply watched me doing everything in pain. My attention went to the door bell that rang indicating our parents arrival. Taehyung looked at me and "Remember to act lovely in front of them". With that he opened the door and incame my lovely parents and his parents.

      Taehyung greeted them and hugged them all. Now its my turn to greet them. They all walked one by one to hug me and to kiss my cheek. My mom had some tears of joy seeing me after a long time. They all noticed my injured leg and questioned me. I somehow convinced them that its fine and I'm good. They gave lecture to Taehyung about how to take care of me. He act like he listened to it. But in reality he didnt even listen he just nodded his head to their sayings.

       We all sat in the dinning room and I plated everyone's plate with all my cooking. Taehyung was beside me and was eating as if he didnt eat the whole week. I smiled seeing him eat my cooking and started eating mine. We all talked about what's happening in everyone's life and Taehying acted lovely dovely sometimes to not get caught.

      After dinner everyone sat in the living room to have deserts and I gave them all some cake and ice cream. My mom suddenly got a bag and showed it in my direction. She smiled and gave it to me telling thats its my favorite jelly. I eagerly opened it and brought the spoon to my mouth but the smell of the jelly make me throw up. I rushed to the nearby sink and let it all out. My mom and Taehyung's mom came beside me and caressed my back. I finished throwing up and went inside my room to wash my face and to brush my teeth.

     Entering the living room , all except Taehyung had a evil smile on their face and it gave me goosebumps. What are they thinking?.
"How far have you been Hana?. You didnt even tell us ?". My mom questioned me. How far am I what ?. I didnt get it.
"Mom I can't understand. Can u tell me properly?".
"How far are you pregnant Hana?".
Aunty's words made my knees weak. Correct. Why didnt I think about it before itself. On that night Taehyung didnt use protection and I'm throwing up continuously. Chances fr me being pregnant are high.

      Me and Taehyung both had shock expression. Shit what if I'm pregnant?. What will Taehyung do?. will Taehyung believe me when I say what happened that night?.  Both our moms squeal brought us back to reality. "Mom I don't think so".
"What ....you are throwing up. Didnt like the smell of your favorite food. Its all symptoms Hana". I feel really dizzy now. Taehyung doesn't seem to close his mouth and I don't know what's gonna happen after this.

        Pls God help me....