54

HANA'S POV:

      After that nearly close kiss, the tension between us increased. Its like a fine string that pulls us towards each other. Its been 3 weeks and today was supposed to be our movie night. Yes.... Once in a week, we have movie night to relieve our stress. After he lost the deal, he worked his ass off and gained a deal with higher cost. So he became so stressful now a days and spends less time with us. I understand him completely knowing that he won't rest unless and until he achieves what he wants and I'm always there to keep him healthy.

        After putting Dae to sleep, I set up the living room fr our movie night and waited fr Tae to come. Its nearly 9:30pm when the front door opened and came the tired and exhausted Taehyung. His clothes were rinkled, hair in different direction. He might be pulling them in stress. His face looked like he didn't sleep fr a while which s  true.
He kept his bag on the counter near the door and walked inside untying his tie.
"Hi Tae". His eyes moves to my voice and he waved his hands. Seems like no movie night. He climbed up and I rushed to arrange the dinning table fr him. 15 mins passed but he doesn't seem to come down. So I went to take look at him, to see him head falling back while his body layed on the couch lazily. He didnt even change his work attire. Walking back into the kitchen, I got a water bottle and made my way to our room.

       Approaching him, I cleared my throat to gain his attention and gave him the bottle. He looked at me then at the bottle again at me then the bottle. He took it from my hand and kept it aside. He have me his hand and I looked at it with a questioning look.
"Come ..... ". He said while waving his hand. I gave mine in his hand and he pulled me onto his lap. I was straggling him and he had his hands on my back and waist protectively. He took the water bottle, drinked some from it and gave the rest to me fr drinking. I took it as my face was so red... Cause we never been in this position. It made me blush so deeply. Drinking the water, he took the bottle from my hand, kept it on the nightstand and hided his face into my neck. He hugged me tightly, nuzzling his nose to get my scent. He released a sigh which indicates that he's calm.

      We stayed like that fr a while and Tae was the one to broke the hug but didnt let me go. He looked into my eyes and asked a question.
"Can I Kiss you Hana?". His question freaked me out. His eyes showed me something and I wouldn't describe it well. Opening my mouth and answering him, I'm damn sure I'll shutter. So I slowly nodded my head and he didnt quite settle with it.
"Say it Hana...pls....Can I kiss you?". The time I didn't hesitate and answered him.
"Yes Tae.... You can". I answered and without wasting any second he captured my lips with his and at the same time my world stopped. His lips were addicting and I can't focus on anything else other than him, his lips on mine, his hands on my waist and cheek, mine in his hair pulling it lightly to get a groan from him.  After seconds we parted fr air and panted heavily. Both of our lips seem slightly swollen and he had his eyes on me. He smiled a little and again went to devor my lips. This time he deepened it and I didnt argue with that. He broke the kiss and went down to decorate my neck with his love bites and I couldn't control my moans. I was pulling his hair every time he sucked and it made him suck even harder that before. 
"Can I make love to you Hana?". He asked in between kisses and I stopped whatever I was doing. Its a big step. Its been around 9 to 10 months and he proved that he changed to good. But am I ready to give myself to him again?.

         I was in deep thinking and it made Tae to come face to face with me.
"Can I make love to you baby?". He asked once again and I gave myself a deep breathe. Seeing my hesitation, he again shoot a question.
"Don't you trust me Hana?". This time his eyes showed all the love he has fr me along with a little sadness that I hesitated. Seeing no answer coming from me, he panicked that he crossed his limits and quickly started apologizing.
This time it was me who kissed him first. I love him dude.... I almost forgive him and now after his request and seeing his love and respect fr me, I'm ready to give him what he asks. I deepened the kiss and he went along with the flow. Breaking the kiss , I said
"You can....". He showed me his boxy smile and kissed me again. Hands on my thighs, he lifted me and brought me to the bed and made me lay down with him hovering me. He didnt leave my lips even when lifting me. 

     Soon after both mine and Taehyung's blissful, emotional night began. He showed me how much he treasure me with his gentle and passionate touches. He kept on repeating how much he loves me and doesn't forget to appreciate my body. And our beloved son Dae slept peacefully giving us the time to bond.