21

HANA'S POV:

       Seeing him leave fr the work..I walked down and found the breakfast in the same position. He didnt eat. Great.... I took a chair , sat myself I had my breakfast and dressed up up to buy some medicines and groceries.
Buying medicines, I made my way to grocery shopping. I brought everything needed and was standing in a line to pay cash fr it. Eventually I saw a similar back of a man. The figure remind be about Jimin. Hmmm....I miss him. I miss all my dance class friends. Coming weekend I'll be seeing them. This thought made me smile. My turn came to pay the Bill came and in the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin I think. That man was similar to him but I brushed it off thinking I'm kinda of stupid. But I'm not stupid cause the next thing I know I was engulfed in a bear hug. Only 2 people gives me bear hug.
1.Kim Taehyung
2.Park Jimin.
Okay this short cutie s Jimin fr sure. Releasing me from the hug he gave me his crescent smile which turned to frown within a second. What happened?
"Hana what happened to ur face?". Ohh.My.God .....I forgot to hide it with makeup. What should i say.....what should I say...
"Urgg...hmm.....I slept in that side of bed fr so long that's y its a bit swollen".
That eventually will happen to me sometimes so its a good excuse.
"Don't lie Hana...It doesn't look like that".
This chick won't leave me without spilling the  truth. But I cant say to him. Marriage problems stays within us.
"Chimchim I'm not lying. Y would I lie. Its the truth. If u won't believe then I can't do anything about that". I said in a speed which I never know I can talk in that way. His face turned to a weird face then he smiled.
"Okay...how r u ?.  U haven't changed Hana after marriage. how s ur marriage life. Is you husband treating u good?".
"Yeah thank you and yes he's treating me so good....(note the sarcasm). Anyways u don't have work ?".
"I should go but wanted to buy something thats y".
"Okay then. Bye chimchim.I'll see u guys in weekend". with that I left the place. If i stay I will literally tell him everything and will cry my eyes out. I don't want that to happen.

     Reaching home I set the groceries in its place and watched TV fr a while. I don't plan on cooking today and my stomach pain doesn't seems to leave me. So I'll order some take out. Taehyung won't eat even if I order food fr him.So I'll eat myself. I ordered pizza and within few mins they delivered to me. Eating and enjoying the time ,I didnt seem to notice Taehyung's  car sound. The front door made a sound and immediately I took off from the couch to my room. But i cant forget my pizza .....food s life. so I took that box and dashed to crash in my room and locked it.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

    The day went in usual but her absence in the morning disturbed me a little. Its because I feel guilty. Thats all. I will apologize to her but I won't forgive her fr what she has done. Meeting after meetings, my day ended and I reached home. The whole living room and kitchen were dark with only light coming from the Tv. Hana s nowhere to been seen. There s no food in the dinning table and the chocolate in the fridge s kept as such. She didnt see it I think.

     Whatever I have to apologize. Taking the chocolate , I made my way to her room. Knocking on the door, I got no response. After 3 times she opened the door a little and peeked outside. Her face s swollen a little but not like yesterday and the finger prints are missing. She had her focus on somewhere other than me and I cleared my throat to get her attention. She took a second to see my eyes and focused on the ground. What's in the ground???!!.  Taehyung take deep breath. Just apologize, give her the chocolate and leave.
"Do you want anything?. I'm sorry I didn't do dinner today. I'm not feeling well".
Not feeling well. What happened?. Is it because of me.
Slowly another guilt started appearing in my heart. "What happened?".
She blinked her eyes to my question and answered with "Nothing... U won't understand". How come I can't understand. Y can't she tell me. Wait why am I caring fr her. She a no one to me right?. Yeah no one.
"Whatever...here keep the chocolate...I brought it fr you and I'm.....sorry fr .....my behavior yesterday".  Finally i said with scratching my neck. She look surprised and didn't talk fr a while. Her mouth was open where a fly can happily get inside.

HANA'S POV :

    He apologized. KIM TAEHYUNG apologized to me. Wow....he won't do unless he s guilty. Seems like he s really guilty. Seeing his weird look, I closed my mouth and gluped.
"Its okay....". Was my only answer. It too came out like a whisper.  He said nothing and went in his room direction.
Closing my door , I squealed in happiness. He s starting to open up again. May be I have a chance to make him love me.

     Seeing the chocolate its banana strawberry flavor. My favorite. He still remembers it. This simple thing made my whole day today. I'm Happy. I thought he was gonna scold me fr not making dinner but it turned out like this.
With that said, I ate my pizza, did my night routine and slept with a smile on my face. Hope my future goes well with him.

But will it ??.