3

The morning rose but for Hana it wasn't morning ....cause she hasn't slept the entire night. She had a nightware were Taehyung s getting married to Emily....and that's where her sleepless night begins. Poor girl was looking like a zombie with a red hoodie on and hair like a bird nest sticking in different directions. Her alarm for college started crying out loud and she lazily without any life  started getting ready. If she isn't in time fr breakfast ...her mom would lecture her with all those health tips with an adorable tiger sitting beside her and lighting the lecture with his few words.

     After getting ready Hana took her belongings and set her foot in the dinning area at the same time as the cute Alein. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile to her and sat down. After eating breakfast and having saying goodbyes to her parents,  both started their way to college. Taehyung was full of energy and was telling everything that happened in his date. From Emily dress to their beautiful ending.   Frustrated was an understatement....Hana was crying and beating herself  with her slippers in her mind fr missing the opportunities and Taehyung being Taehyung was not helping her at all. She doesn't wanna cry in front of him so she shook her and maintained the same energy as him.

      After what felt like forever college came into their sight and they took their departure. Taking her books from her locker ..she looked up to see her love hugging Emily and was having a lovely stare with her. Her Heart ached but she can't do anything.Hana always wanted to tell her feelings to Taehyung but what if he rejected her and decided to end their friendship.....Thats too bad than seeing the current scenario. She wanted to hate Emily but she can't .....Emily was and is a good and kind hearted girl. She's friend with Hana also. She s pretty girl with Greg hair reaching till her hip and a small waist. She deserves Taehyung more than her. Thats what Hana tells to herself and cheats her heart with. With a heavy heart and angels flying around her head because of sleep ... Hana took her leave fr the class.

TWO MONTHS LATER.....

      The same scenario happens all day long. Taehyung coming with Hana to college and then boom.. Disappearing like a vampire.Hana  Always gets a message from Taehyung like 
     " Hana pls tell mom I'm with u if she asks"
     " Hana I'm in a date ....I'm not coming to college"
     " Dude....I'm going home with Emily"

      Hana misses her best friend a lot. He promised her to play video games in her home. But what man ...promises are meant to be broken and thats what happened in here also. He even started ignoring her calls and later apologizing that he didnt see and will attend the calls next time. She had a lot if friends but her best friend not being with her made her feel lonely. She Misses him a lot.His smile, his non stop chat , everything...
Those two friends were  slowly tearing apart day by day.