18

HANA'S POV:

      The reception hall was decorated with light and flowers. Its represents the theme nature. The people all sat at their respective places and ate. Some were dancing to the song and some taking pictures. At the far end stood a big three layered strawberry butterscotch cake with a cute couple doll on the top of it. My eyes fixed on it and my mouth started watering. Taehyung stood beside me thanking all the people who congratulated us fr the wedding. He saw my focus was on the cake and nudged me to focus on the people. He still gives me the silent treatment. He talks only when necessary like he said on the altar.

      "Ohh.. The cake came. The wedding couple pls cut the cake". Finally I'm gonna taste it. Taehyung locked our hands together and walked towards the cake. The knife was handed to us and with loud cheering and with pictures clicking, we cut the cake. Our parents insisted to feed each other. Why.....mom.....dad.....
With a piece of cake in my hand, I lifted it up to his mouth who opened and took a bite from it. I don't have any courage to look into his eyes , so I held my head low all the time. He forwarded the cake to my mouth and I bite a piece from it. After that everyone started dancing to songs DJ put up with. My friends asked me to dance with them and whom am I to say no. So we danced but i saw Taehyung  sitting lonely in a chair. I felt bad fr him and took a seat bedside him.

     "R u okay Tae....sorry Taehyung ?".  He blankly stared me and "Why would you care?. Just because we are married, doesn't mean that you have all rights on me. U r just a person who s here fr me to ruin your life. So shut yourself from me. I don't care whatever happens to you and I don't want your care towards me. Got it?. Just get lost from here before I make you leave myself".   He only speaks to hurt me. Not wanting to anger him more, I stood up and walked away from him. I roamed around the hall wanting to be alone at least fr few mins to relax my mind.

      At the other end of the hall was a flower pond with cute fishes inside it. No one was there and it was a peaceful place fr me to be there fr a while. I wish Jimin was here with me. He went to his hometown to take care of his family. I went to invite him fr my wedding but he was not there. I called him and he informed me that he s not here.
I told him about my wedding and said him to attend but he said he won't be back from his hometown fr at least 3 months which makes him miss my wedding.

    I was drowned in my thinking that I didnt see Tae's dad standing near the pond. "What s the beautiful bride doing alone leaving her husband behind?". He asked in a funny way which got a chuckle from me. "Too much crowd uncle. Needed few mins to get myself together". Humming to my answer he took my hand in his and "Hana I know Taehyung s doing this marriage fr a reason". My breathing got caught. Does he know??
"Why would he agrees to marry you ? He was in love with Emily right ?. so something s disturbing me Hana. I'm afraid of you. I know him more than anyone. He s just like me. My little version with some changes. I know what he does and fr what he s doing those very well. So if anything happens pls be free to call me and to say to me Hana. I've seen you grow up. U r like my daughter. Now u r my daughter. So pls tell me if anything happens my dear. Okay?".

    Hearing his words made tears flow from my eyes. I hugged him and felt him wrap his arms around me providing a father comfort. He whispered sweet words and after a while we both went inside and saw everyone seated and was waiting fr me. I took my seat and my dad began his speech.
"Today I'm very happy. My one and only daughter has got married with a gentlemen. I've known Taehyung since his little age. I've seen him grow up into a responsible man he a now. I hope you take good care of her Taehyung. She may be a dork sometimes who gets on our nerves but pls be a little patient with her man. And thank you everyone fr coming and blessing our children".  I'm getting emotional. Giving my dad a hug with a kiss on his cheeks, I saw another person starting their speech.

    After all the speech ended we called it a day and took our leave. The car ride was  asusual silent with us sitting in each corner. Reaching the house we separated our ways and went inside different room. Yes we stay in different room. He takes the master bedroom while I take the next small room which s 2 rooms from his. I can't call it home cause home s where happiness s but here nothing. We don't speak to each other. Even if I tired to speak , I only get scolded or no response. He never eats my cooking saying he didn't want to eat. He always eats outside while I'm waiting fr him in the house with all the cooked food.

    Changing from my dress to pajamas, I went to bed to sleep. I hope one day he sees the true me and change. And I'm hoping fr that day to come soon.