37

HANA'S POV:

       I was really excited to visit my cousin Lucy. Its been a long time since I saw her. She went to study abroad. Now that she s coming I get time to spend with her and to forget my marriage life fr a while. I got up, did my morning routine, packed my bag and was set to meet her. Walking downstairs with my hand on my belly ,I met Uncle standing on the doorway waiting fr me. He insisted that he will drop me and i agreed with that. Smiling my way he took my small backpack and went to start the car.

        Entering the kitchen i saw aunty packing a small bag full of snacks. She noticed my presence and smiled her boxy smile. Taehyung definitely got it from her. She handed me the snacks bag and gave me a lecture to take care of myself. Ofcourse my mom will be there with me. Any one elders should be there with me. Its their rule. Saying goodbyes to her ,I hopped into the car and we started our journey. Its an hour and a half ride, me and uncle talked a lot and jammed to music. Reaching the house , I was welcomed by my cousin Lucy with a hug. She s good soul who loves me as if I'm her own sister.

       Wiggling out of her hug I again got trapped in my aunty's embrace. I'm happy to be with them. Saying my byes to Taehyung's father, I walked inside the house where I'm gonna spend my happy 10 days.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      Ever since I know that I'm the one at fault I've been planning on how to apologize to Hana. Actions speaks a lot and I wanna show her how much sorry i am towards her. Canceling my meetings I took off to buy some flowers fr her. She loves red roses and I brought a lovely bouquet of that. Entering inside , the house was dead silent. Its unusual cause always my mom's nagging can be heard along with my dad's pleading. Or Hana's singing. I always listened to her singing without her noticing. But  pin drop silence surrounds me. Hana should be in home right?. Maybe she's asleep.

     Walking inside the kitchen I come to know that both my parents left fr some work and will be coming tomorrow only. Great .....I can apologize to Hana without any disturbance. I'm gonna apologize to her over and over again until she forgives me. Climbing two stairs at once I entered inside my room with out making noise , not to wake her up. But the room was empty. Maybe she's in bathroom. I kept the bouquet on the nightstand and waited fr her arrival.

      10 mins passed and she didnt seems to coming out. I knocked on the door to get no response. I knocked again and twisted the handle to see it open. She was not inside. Where she might gone?. I took my phone and dialed her number. Its the first time I'm calling her after marriage. The phone kept on ringing and after few rings she attended the call.
"Hello". Her voice was sweet or is it my thinking. Urgggg... Stop it Taehyung.
"Where r u ?". I asked her with my soft voice and I'm sure she might be surprised cause I never talk to her like this since the wedding.
"Uhhmmm..... In my cousin's home". She should not travel much , its not good fr the baby. Rubbing my temple with frustration I asked her
"Okay... When r u coming back?".
"I told you that I'll be staying with them fr 10 days Taehyung". When did she... Okay I might have forgot or not even bother to hear it. Again my fault.
"Can't u come before 10 days?". I need to apologize and I want her with me. I feel like I should just glue her to my side.
"Why?... Didn't u say me to stay with them when I informed you?".
I said it in anger. But now I feel like shit fr saying that. Pouting I stayed silent till she broke it.
"Bye Taehyung. I'm gonna take a nap". With that she ended the call without hearing my response. Sure she s angry on me and she has every right fr that.

     Placing the phone down,  I sighed and went to keep the bouquet in the kitchen. Surely its no use now. So at least my mom can use it. 10 days s gonna be a long time cause I've grown to see her face daily and I hope she takes care of herself.