34

HANA'S POV:

     "How dare you lie to me?". Taehyung questioned me.
"What did I lie Tae?". What did I do ?
"Don't call me Tae again.... Or I'll need to hurt you physically again. And you said that this child s mine.... Its Jimin's fr sure".
How can he said that so strong ??. He s really getting on my nerves now a days.
"How can you say that?".
"I don't like liche but Jimin does and you're eating that only now a days. I don't like pickles but Jimin does. Its enough proof that's its not mine". Ohhh ....God... How clueless he is.
"Taehyung.... I'm pregnant ...I'll eat weird foods combinations. It doesnt make sense what you're saying". I half said and half shouted at him.

      He didnt expect me to shout at him but I'm very angry right now. Pregnancy made me have extreme mood swings.
"Don't you dare shout at me slut. You're a bitch who says all the lies to cover you're good name. U don't deserve any good names that people give you. You're a jealous bitch who broke my relationship and stole a man from his love. You don't have any self respect. So shut you're mouth and be quite. At least I'm letting you stay in my room or else I'll throw you out like a trash you are. Keep that in mind whore". 

      Wow......how great he think of me. I'm trying really hard to keep not met my tears fall. Actions speak more than words but with Taehyung, both speaks equally. He saw my left hand and yanked it towards him.
"This ring doesn't belong to you. Its a beautiful ring which indicates love but in your hand it indicates selfishness and jealousy. Its better be in trash than in your hand". He really is out of limit. But when he comes to know the truth he will feel all my pain.

       He pushed me aside and walked out of the room. Finally my tears found its way on my cheeks. I really can't handle his words. He kills me verbally and mentally. He s the one that I spent my whole life with. He should have known be better but he s the one that hurts me the most.

     Sometimes I feel like I should abort this baby because of his words. But what did this child do?. It should not get this words from his/her own father. It doesn't deserve this hate. He pushed me hard that the right side of my hip s paining. I can't breathe properly. I stood with my unbalanced legs and took my diary. I wrote everything that happened today with tears being filled on that page. Writing my diary s the only way I let my anger, sorrow everything out. Finishing it , i kept it aside and was trying to sit properly but I can't. My breathing became painful.  Its feels like someone s crushing my throat. And seconds later I feel some liquid flowing from my right leg. I looked down to see blood flowing down. It made me scared. Something wrong s happening with the baby. I wanted to call some one to help but I can't even speak properly.
"Pls aunty.....Taehyung..... Help". Was the only thing I last said before I fainted.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

      I need some fresh air. I can't control my anger. If I stay inside with her I would have killed her. How dare she shout at me?.
I walked towards my office room and started working with my documents. Suddenly my mom's voice echoed inside the house followed my my dad's. What's wrong with them?. Y are they shouting at this time?. I walked out and saw my mom shouting fr my dad to call an ambulance. Ambulance.... What happened?. My mom's voice was coming from my room. I ran to my room and was met with the scene I never wanted to see.

    Hana lifelessly laying on the bed with blood running down her legs.