32

HANA'S POV:

      Indeed I am pregnant. After both the moms answers they send Taehyung to a nearby pharmacy to by a pregnancy test and here I am , in the bathroom with two lines on the stick which I'm holding. My world now is completely changed. I'm gonna be a Mother soon. I'm gonna have a mini version of us.... But what about Taehyung?. How will he react. Damn what am I gonna do?. What are u planning God ....at least keep me updated so that I can be prepared😩😩😩.

      Both the parents started banging on the bathroom door to know the news. Ofcourse they will be happy. But what about him. "Hana come out soon.... We can't wait fr long". Now I know where I got this much curiosity. My mom.
"Coming mom". Hana boost yourself up. You can do it. You can face it. Come on girl. With all the encouragment I went outside and the stick from my hand was snatched from me. It really did happened in a second. Both the moms squeals echoed inside the house followed my both dads. Taehyung sat on the left corner on the sofa with wide eyes. He got up and took the stick from my mom's hand and examined it. His eyes grew even larger if possible. His face was fully filled with shock and confusion and anger and lot more. I can clearly feel his anger.

      Both our parents hugged and congratulated us. We both draw fake smiles on our faces and after an hour both parents took their leave calling it a day. Before leaving Taehyung's parents made an announcement that me and Taehyung should pack our things and should move in with them. Cause they wanna take care of me and don't want any mistakes to be happened. We both refused saying all the excuses we can say but they didnt seen to take it. At last the parents won and took off happily singing that they are gonna become parents.

         The tension inside the house was worst. Any time the tiger can explode and I have to be ready.
"What's this Hana?". I kept my silence with my head hung low.
"Who's baby are you carrying?". It made my heart hurt.
"Taehyung its yours.... I'm carrying our baby". I said with sadness filled voice.
"No ....its not mine.... I know that fr sure.
Do you cheat behind my back?. Wait... Is it Jimin's ?".
His question made my shattered heart break again and again. How can he think of me like that?. How can he doubt my love fr him. That too with Jimin as in his friend Jimin.
"Taehyung what are you saying??... I didn't cheat on you. How can I ?".
"Then how did you end up pregnant Hana?. Tell me ".
"The day you got drunk. We made love that night Tae. You made Love to me that night. Don't you remember Taehyung?".
I asked with tears streaming down my face. He squirted his eyes and gave a mocking laugh.
"I made love to you .... Hahahaha....Hana.. So funny. Me ......making love....to you". He kept on laughing.
"I would never do that. I love Emily till now. You're lying to cover up the fact that you got pregnant with another man's child. How cheap of you Hana?.....you think I will believe you?. .....Never in my life".
He gave me the reaction just as I expected. I know he won't believe me but his words really did hurt me.
"Tell me Hana.... Who's baby s that?".
"Taehyung ... Its really yours. I'm not lying. It s yours". How can I prove it to him?.

       "Shut your mouth you cheap pathetic bitch. I never knew you were this much of a slut. Having cheating behind my back and saying its my child. Do you have any self respect?".
He never curse even in hard times. But he's calling me by names. Is he really thinking me like that?.

        "Taehyung ...pls believe me. You know I'm not like that type. You know me Tae.... I'm not lying ....pls believe me. It really s your baby". I didnt know I was kneeling in front of him till now. I can't take the name of cheater. I would never cheat on him. How can I?. I love him with my whole life.

     "How can I believe that?". I don't know how to prove it to him. Without answering him I was crying my eyes out on the floor.
"Okay.....we will do DNA test. If its my child then I'll take responsibility. But if its not .... I'm not only gonna make your life merisable but also that child you're carrying".
With that he opened the main door and left the house to god knows where while I'm still on the place not knowing what to do to prove it to him.