44

HANA'S POV:

       Its been a month after my baby shower and I can't wait for my baby to come soon. Now I'm 8 months pregnant and I couldn't handle it much better. My feet s swollen and My back hurts like hell. The baby kicks often in the morning and in nights, its like he's playing football. Can't even sleep. Sometimes I cry because of the continuous pain from the baby kicks. But I have to do some works in order to have normal delivery. I saw only one video and that was enough to make me cry more. I know its gonna pain but can I make it?. 

       Right now I'm washing the dishes after dinner. My feet hurts but I insisted to do it. All the works are taken cared of and sometimes I feel like a burden. So at least I can help with some small works. My huge belly kinda disturbs during work but somehow I managed it. Taehyung helps me with whatever I ask during midnights. My cravings have literally gone mad. He hardly sleeps just like me.
A pair of arms wrapped around by belly with a head on my shoulder. I know by its scent and hands its Taehyung.
"Can I help you baby?". He asked while placing a kiss on my neck. I turned back to see my mom standing at the door end and seeing us. Okay.... Thats y he's acting.
"I'm good. Thank you". I played along. He gave me a cheek kiss and stood beside me in the counter. He started rubbing the plates with cloth after I washed them. I turned back to check if my mom s still there and fr my luck she's gone.

         "Do you need anything to eat at midnight baby?". He questioned me which anger my senses. why s he still acting?. I couldn't control my mouth anymore.
"Why are you acting Taehyung?". I asked him. He stopped whatever he's been doing.
"I'm not acting Hana". He answered innocently. How dare he!!!!!!!.......
"Stop it Taehyung. I'm getting really irritated". I whisper shouted at him. He stared at me with wide eyes.

     "Why are you acting like you care Taehyung?. Aren't you the one who never wanted this baby in the first place?. Aren't you the one who accused me of cheating?. Then y are you doing this?".  I shouted at him. I started breathing heavily and he noticed it.
"Hana pls calm down. Don't stress".
"Don't you dare say that to me. You're the one who's making me stress. Because of you ,I'm acting like I'm fine when in reality I'm not. Because of you , I'm acting in front of my parents when all I want is to hug them and tell my sorrows. I'm acting to save you're stupid ass and I can't do it any more". Now my breathing became difficult and I fr a second lost my balance but Taehying supported me. I sat on the chair and took deep breaths.
"Good Hana..... Take few more deep breaths baby". Taehyung said while doing the same. After few mins my breathing became normal and I took my hands from his.
"Are you okay now baby?". He questioned with concern but his words only fueled my anger even more.
"Don't call me baby Taehyung. Pls don't act anymore. I can't tolerate it". He held his head low and sat on his knees in front of me.
"I'm not gonna act from now on. You also pls stop you're act Taehyung. Acting in front of everyone doesn't change the fact that you don't love me or the baby".
With that I stood up and went inside my room to sleep. I shouldn't stress myself. That's too I'm close to labor. Playing few soft melodies on my phone , I thought of all the good things before drifting to sleep.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

       What she said was correct. She doesn't know that I remember that night. I know I should apologize but saying a word "Sorry" doesn't make her feel good. I've done pretty bad things. I should do something to make her forgive me and I know what to do.
After few mins I went inside her room to see her sleeping peacefully. Ive seen her cry because of the pain during sleep. Her face formed a frown and I understood that her feet s paining.

         Sitting down on the floor near her feet, I took her feet and started massaging them.  Hana unconsciously let out a relief and it made me feel good that somehow I'm helping her.
"I love you Hana. I love you so much. Pls stay clam fr a while. I'll make it up to you". I whisperly said to her while caressing her cheeks.