13

EMILY'S POV :

    I'm now crying my heart out while hugging my mom. She s my best friend with whom I share all my things. The day I came to know about Hana's love fr Tae, I told my mom about it. She felt bad fr Hana but told me to decide a good decision. She will always be on my side with whatever I do and now also she s  here hugging me tightly while saying all the sweet words to make me stop crying. She said thats a good decision which I took but she felt sorry fr me. She knows Taehyung well and she loved him a lot. But its not fair to take Hana's love from her. I've only loved  Tae fr 3 years but 6 years loving him and seeing him love another girl in front of her eyes that too her best friend s a pure torture. No girl should have that pain. Sure it does hurt to break up with Tae but I can't be selfish. I was not brought up like that. My mom didnt teach me to be selfish.

     "Sweety pls don't cry too much. It hurts to see you like this". My mom raised me as a single parent. My dad died in an accident when I was 10. Fr me my mom s my world. Hearing her words I sniffled and faced her to see a warm smile spread on her face. I love that smile. "There you go my pumpkin!!! Smile a little. Take it easy. I'm proud of what u did but don't take it to  Heart my dear. It pains ....i understand but try to overcome the pain. Be the brave girl I know. Okay !!! Come on ..let's have some hot chocolate and watch a movie". I smile her way and let her do what she wants. Within 2 weeks we were gonna go to America cause my mom got transferred. I think it will be a new start fr my life.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

       I stepped inside the club to drink my sorrows. Ordering and drinking around 8 shots my mind started to think about all the things happened within few hours. God ....I'm engaged but not with the girl I love. Its with my best friend whom betrayed me. What a fate. A hand in my shoulder shook me and I turned to see my friend PARK JIMIN standing there with his wiggling eyebrows.  "Ohhh... The soon-to-be married man s drinking in happiness ha!!!! Great great.... Well Congratulations man!!".

JIMIN'S POV:

     Taehyung gave me a slight smirk as if mocking me. "Yeah ...yeah....I'm getting married but ......with my best friend". His words gave me confusion. He's in love with his girlfriend Emily right then how?? "What r u saying Tae?". He chuckled and gave me my answer "My parents arranged my  marriage with my best friend and now I'm engaged to her. Do you know what the fun part is??. Emily also accepted that and she broke up with me".  Okay .....its a big shock fr me.  Know I see why he drinks too much today. He started saying everything that happened within hiccups and I felt bad fr him. Maybe his parents should have asked him. He loves Emily so much. So after he's fully drunk and started fighting with the bartender fr extra shots.

      Grabbing him and paying fr the drinks I took him to his home. His dad opened the door and let us in. All the time Taehyung was mumbling about how much he loves Emily and how much he hated his best friend. Laying him on his bed I took my leave and went off. Maybe he should talk with his parents after he sobered up. They can understand.

MR.KIM'S POV :

    "Its all my fault dear. If I could ask him before itself , these confusion would have been stopped". I felt bad fr everything that happened. Its was my idea to arrange a marriage between them. I should have asked them both. Because of that my son hates me and Mrs.Lee s in hospital.
"Don't take too hard on urself. We will talk with them and then can decide want to do next. If Taehyung hates us then okay .....we deserve that right ?". My wife's words were true. We should wait fr him to talk with us.

HANA'S POV:

     Tomorrow morning we can discharge mom and take her home. But after that somehow I have to face Tae. What will happen?. My mind s fully concerned with that. "I'm sorry cupcake. We should have asked ur opinion first. We thought it was okay to do it. I'm sorry dear. Pls forgive you dad pls". I can't stay mad at him or my mom. "Its okay dad... What happened has happened. Let's see what will happen in the future. Will the marriage takes place or will i  loose my best friend. Rest dad ..we will talk with the Kim family tomorrow and decide".
"Okay Hana.. I hope everything will go well". Saying so he left to the bathroom attached in the room to wash his face. I kept staring at the ring and thinking about what could happen tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my life changing day.