14

The morning sun peeked through the hospital curtains and smiled at the people. Hana took care of all the discharge process and after 10 mins Mrs.Lee was good to go home. The Lee family reached room and got settled inside their living room waiting fr the Kim family to arrive. Hana insisted her mom to rest  but her mom wanted to solve this issue immediately so that her heart can somehow feel relief. Soon after the door bell rang and the Kim family entered but Taehyung didnt come.

    "Sorry he isn't talking with us. He drinked heavily last night and morning he didnt even come out from his room". Mr.Kim said with an apologizing smile. Nodding our head we seated with tea and coffee.

HANA'S POV:

    "Hana we r very sorry. We should have asked you guys".Mrs.Kim apologized.
"Its okay aunty. It isnt about me. It s all about Taehyung. He s the one most affected". Its true , he s the one in pain.
"But Hana , what Emily said yesterday was true ?? do you still love my son??". What can I answer them. I can't lie to them anymore cause Emily spilled the tea already. Sighing heavily "Yes aunty. I'm sorry I should have said it earlier but I don't wanna lose him as my best friend like now. He didnt even return my calls and messages. That's y I didnt say before".
Its true I called him so many times andessages about 50 times but no reply.

     "Okay. Suppose if Taehyung agrees to marry you ....will u marry him ?". Her question caught me off guard. He won't agree to marry me. I know that too well. "Aunty he will not agree to marry me. Infact within few days he will come and ask fr the ring to return it".

   "In case if he agrees ....will you ?". I'm literally blank. I can't think anything. What I should answer or should I expect. Their questions only gives me false hope which will be destroyed later by Taehyung. But what will happen if he agrees?. No ...don't get hope Hana ...later you will only suffer.

    "I don't know aunty. First we will see what his answer his , then we can think about mine". Saying that silence surrounded us. Breaking the silence my dad ordered breakfast fr everyone. After breakfast the Kim family left and my parents went to rest. Entering my door I fell face first in my bed and slept the whole day.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

     I don't wanna see anyone's face other than Emily. But she isn't picking up her call. Getting irritated I took my car and raced towards her home. Reaching there within 15 mins , I ringed the bell which was answered by her mom who smiled kindly to me. "Is Emily in here aunty?. I wanna talk to her".  Nodding her head and saying that Emily s in her room she walked to the kitchen. Taking the stairs two at the time I knocked on her room door to get no response. I knocked again and again. After 3 times she opened her door and let me in. She walked to her bed , sat down and patted the place next to her fr me to sit. After sitting beside her , she took my hands in hers and "Taehyung pls dont make it hard fr the both of us.  I know that what I did was pretty crazy but think about her Tae. Think about how much pain she might have felt seeing us. She loves you fr 6 years Tae. Really no one can love anyone like that. ".
"But what about me Emily?. What about my feelings?. You just gave away your love fr her but why I should I need to sacrifice my love?".

    "Taehyung even if you don't love Hana. I can't live with you anymore. I'm moving to America. Within 2 weeks  my mom should start her work there. So within 6 days we are moving. ".

"What? Y you didn't tell me before ". I asked with voice filled with nothing but sorrow. "I planned to tell  you earlier Tae but I didn't get the correct time fr it. Now that you know,  pls try to move on from me Tae. Marry Hana. Love her. Make her happy. Think of it as my request fr you. Pls Taehyung".

    Its so easy fr her to say but I'm the one suffering here. I can't live without her but if she doesn't want that I don't wanna force her. But I don't think I can marry Hana just because Emily asked me. "Think about what I said Tae and make a good choice. Goodbye Tae". With that she turned her face and walked out of her room. Thats it. Nothing can be done from this second. She s strong in her decision and I need to respect that.

     Walking out of the house I felt my hangover getting worst. So not wanting to do anything and to sleep in my bed,  I returned home. I saw my parents inside. Definitely they will ask me something or will try to make a conversation with me. But I'm not im the mood to do either. Taking the stairs, my mom caller me.
"Tae can we talk fr a second ? Pls ".
"No mom .I'm tired".
"Pls Tae. We just need your answer whether you want the marriage or not. I know you have suffered a breakup right now. But I'm just asking should we calloff the engagement or not!!".  Not wanting to think about that I started walking. Emily s no more in my life. She s gone. Hana destroyed my life. If she didnt come in my life I would have married Emily  but no...it s not happening. Emily sacrificed her love fr Hana but she didn't even deserve that. Hana should feel the pain what I'm having right now. She should suffer just like me. I'm the one should give her the pain. She gave me pain by taking my love right ?? So I'm gonna give her the pain by being in her life. I'm gonna marry Hana but not fr Emily's words or fr our parents but fr my revenge. I will ruin her and make her life painfull just like mine.

      Reaching the kitchen , I stated "I'll marry Hana". My sudden answer made both my parents shook. They didnt expect this. Neither Hana will expect. "R u sure?? You can take some time to think. There s no hurry".
Shaking my head "I'm ready. Fix the wedding date soon". With that said , I took my car and went to get some fresh air.

Wait till the marriage Hana .....I'll ruin you.