8

HANA'S POV:

          Crying .....thats the only thing I can do now. Why Tae why... I didn't even cry when u introduced Emily to me. I didnt even cry when I saw you both kissing. I didnt even cry when our friends tease you with Emily. But now I couldn't control my cries. Walking straight to my room , I slammed the door shut causing a loud sound indicating that something might be broken.... Woowww... Just like my heart at the moment. Hugging my pillow as if my life depends on it, I cried cried and cried. You may wonder why I'm causing a scene ... Even I don't know. One thing I know that my heart can't take the sight of Emily's finger with THAT ring. 

     Another load of hot tears decorated my face which I didn't even bother to wipe it. I wish someone to be here with me ....knowing what's happening to me...to say a few sweet words to make my heart heal a bit. As if God understood what i wanted, my door creaked open indicating someone's presence. Not bothered to see who it is thinking probably Mom or Dad... I pressed my face into the pillow.

      "Hana....you left your charger in my car itself". Turning in the speed of light...I know fr sure my neck gave a slight sound. Seeing the person made me really thank God. Getting up and running towards Jimin I crashed in his hold to let myself get some peace. Without asking any questions he wrapped his hands with me inside giving a warm comfort which I desperately needed. We stood fr like 5 mins with me crying and him saying few sweet words in my ear...my crying became sniffles.

     Taking a seat on my bed with Jimin by my right....I said everything that happened. I didnt mention Taehyung's name , cause I don't want anyone to know about him being my love except Emily. Him being a lovely angel , listened to my blabbering and gave me his piece of advice.

      Wanting to get over this situation, Jimin offered to stay with me to watch a  movie. Whom am I to say no. Giving Jimin the freedom to choose whatever movie , I made my way to kitchen to get some snacks. As usual Mom was making diner with her back facing me. Greeting her I picked whatever snacks coming in my sight. Getting out from the kitchen , my Mom's voice stopped.

     "Hana , on our anniversary , we have a very special and important announcement to make , my dear. We planned this fr a really long time. So don't forget to be there on time, cupcake".
What would that be .... myself being a curious cat,  I started pestering her to say to me but her only answer " You will get to know that on our anniversary". OKAY !!!!  Giving her my best puppy eyes with a pout to make her tell me...only to result with her laughing at my state . Done with her I took the snacks and reached my room to be met with a cute chick sitting on the middle of the bed with his legs crossed and shouting like a child while seeing the snacks in my hand. God why all r behaving like children ......first Tae now Chim....

     Settling the snacks in the middle and getting myself comfortable on the bed , we watched "Minions". what that's a great movie 😝😝 . After that we watched we "Iron Man"😏.  Eating all the snacks and trying to seek into the kitchen to get some more, my mom announced that dinner s ready. Jimin joining us in dinner ,made the whole diner filled with laughter. Its around 11' 0 clock when Chim insisted that its his time to take his leave. Waving him goodbye,  I walked to my room  with a  smile on my face. I made my night routine and went off to bed to have sweet dreams. Thanks to chim fr making my day. Definitely we all need a Jimin in our life😍😍.