41

HANA'S POV:

      "So...the baby s ...".
"Wait". Taehyung shouted beside me. Me and doc turned to see him, who was scratching his neck with red cheeks. His he blushing?.
"Can you write it in an envelope and give us. I want it to be a surprise". Is he real?. He wanna celebrate baby shower?.
"Okay... Cool. Wait I'll give it when u r finished. Now its time fr heartbeat".
My smile automatically made its appearance on my face. I always love this part. Soon after loud heart beats filled the room and my smile wided even more. A hand made its way to engulf mine and I looked down to see Taehyung holding my hand. He had his eyes on the screen but was holding my hand as if his life depended on it.  After few mins the doc announced that every thing s good and went away to write the gender and to finish the formalities. Taehyung still had my hand in his and It was getting a little numb. He kept his eyes on my fingers was was playing with the rings. He noticed that I'm not wearing the engagement ring and a frown formed on his face.

      "Can u leave my hand?". That sentence came out a little rude. He got out from his thoughts but didnt leave my hand.
"Where s you're engagement ring?". Am I hearing correct?.
"Didnt you say that its better be in trash than seeing on my finger?. So I removed it".
Yes I removed it after coming from the hospital. It reminds me about how close I was in losing my baby. And his words that day till rings in my ears. His face showed some sort of pain but my pain s bigger when compared to his. He opened his mouth to say something but the doc came. She announced our next appointment timings and we took off saying bye to her. I walked out from the room with Taehyung following me like a duckling. Opening the car door, I sat inside and Taehyung took out the car from its parking. I craved for some ice cream but I'm not gonna ask him.

       "What do you wanna eat?". He turned the car towards the restaurant but I'm not hungry fr lunch. I want ICE CREAM.
"Hmm.... I don't want anything. Take me home".
"Its past lunch time Hana. You have to eat something". He said with concern but I shrugged it off. Don't wanna get some false hope again.
"Take me home". I said sternly. With a sigh, he turned the car and took me home. Within few mins we reached my place and all I wanted was to go and eat some ice cream from the fridge. Licking my lips I got out from the car and was about to close the door when Taehyung grabbed my hand.
"Take care of the baby. Eat well and don't stress Hana. Call me if anything happens". He said with a smile. His words got me irritated. How dare he show me his affection when he s the cause that I'm like this. Because of him i nearly lost my baby. And now he s acting like he cares.

      "You don't have to say anything Taehyung. I know how to take care of MY baby and myself". With that I shut the door close with a loud bang and marched inside the house not wanting to see his face anymore.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

         She really s so angry with me. I have to work hard to gain her forgiveness.  Shaking my head I took one last glance at the house and started the car.  Whike takimg a turn i noticed a white bag in the seat beside me and I realized that she left her bag while shouting at me. How much of a clumsy mess she s till now. Smiling I took her bag and went to her house. Inside  it was empty indicating no one beside Hana s present.
I heard voices from the kitchen. She was talking with Lucy on phone about wanting to buy her some ice cream.  I don't wanna anger her more by showing my face so I left the bag on the ouch and started walking but her sentence made me stop. 

      "Why can't you tell you're husband to buy you ice cream Hana?". Lucy questioned her.
"He s not with me. He had some work to do. Im in home right now. If I ask him he would buy me two of each flavors. Not like you who s whinning to buy one vanilla". She stated with a proud voice as if defending me and I can't let her down. So I took her bag from the couch and went in search of ice cream. If she knows that she had her bag, she will buy ice cream herself. I wanna buy her. When I said that I'll help her in pregnancy, I mean it. And also I should have some excuse to see her. I can't just show up saying that I brought ice cream. She will definitely know that I earsdropped her conversation. And her anger will only increase.

      I brought all the flavors. That too two of each flavors just like she said. I pressed the bell and waited for her to open the door.
"Coming". She shouted from inside. Soon enough she opened the door and was shocked to see me having hand full of bags.
"What do you want?". She questioned me with a glare. I motioned my eyes towards her bag on my shoulder which got her attention and she gave a relief sigh.
"Thank God. I thought I lost my bag".
"I brought some ice cream". I said to get her attention on me. She gave a wide smile but it went off quickly.
"I dont want ice cream. You can take it". She said eyeing the bags that I had. Definitely she wants but too egoistic to say it.
"I brought it fr you. If you don't want then let Lucy and her mom have it. Im not planning to take it home". She shook her head in no after hearing Lucy's name.
"I'll have it. Don't say anything to Lucy".
Saying so she took all the bags from me and went inside smiling and it made my heart melt. She s definitely a cute penguin. My cute penguin.