2

"What" was the only word coming to her mind. Hana did know that V had a crush on Emily but they're dating now....she didnt expect that. Her heart has been shattered into pieces and her soul left her body. She stood like a statue with a kungfu pose infront of her best friend.

     V wouldn't hide his joyful face.His face was lit with fireworks. After seeing his best friends pose and her silence he became a bit dull.

HANA 'S POV:

      "What's wrong ?" . His melodies voice brought me back to reality which I never wanted but who am I to complain...I should said my feelings to him earlier. I've missed my chance. Neitherless I forced a small smile on my face and congratulated him. His boxy smile was in full glow. Ohhh!!!!!! How much I wished it was because of me.

      "How and when do this happen??" As much as I never wanted to ask this my mind and mouth are not in my control.
"After lunch we met and confessed.Tonight I'm taking her on a date". His happiness was radiating that a smile spread in my lips because of him. We walked our way to home which was a few mins walk from college. He s living just a block away from
mine.

     Just as I was about to enter my home and cry my eyes out ..he pulled my bag and didnt let me enter." Where do you think you're going?? U have to help me to find a good dress to impress Emily!!". Ohh wow.....god...what a good day fr me . Shutting my eyes a few seconds to regain my posture and killing V a few times in my mind ..I started my way to his home.

     His parents are such. lovely couple like mine.They're friendly and lively. His home s like my second home and same fr him. Greeting his parents in the living room and getting a candy as a treat I made my way to  his room.
His room s full of video games, cartoons, toys And a lot more. U won't believe if I say he's an adult if u see his room.

      After half an hour with the  tiredless tiger. I accepted my defeat in his dressings. At last he made his mind and wore a black shirt with a black pant...dude fr this half an hour 😒😒😒😒. He didnt want to tell his parents about his "Love life" so he said that "Mom me and Hana are going outside". okay .....as a friend I helped him. After stepping out we entered his car and and dropped me in my home.

      Waving him a good luck ...I entered my home and went straight to my bed to sleep.