20

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

     Ive completed my work earlier and took my leave. On my way home, I brought some chocolates which are Hana's favorite.  Reaching home I saw the living room empty and the sound from the kitchen can be heard. Entering the kitchen I saw Hana arranging the plates with dishes fr the  two of us. She always makes food fr me even though I don't eat. She didnt seem to notice my presence and kept on working. Her face looked swollen with my finger prints in it. It made my stomach curl. I bet it hurt a lot. She looked up from the dishes and her face showed one thing FEAR. She immediately held her head low and walked past me. I took hold of her upper arm which made her flinch. I released her and stood still not knowing what to say to apologize. Silence filled around us and after a few seconds she resumed her walk and went inside her room. A deep sigh came from my mouth and I turned to see the dishes she made. It was my favorite.
Even though I hurt her she made me my favorite food. Guilt danced my heart. So keeping the chocolates in the fridge and without turning back I left the kitchen.

     I was about to enter my room when I saw her room. I walked to her room and stood in front of it. Should I knock or just enter. No..we should knock ..its a good manners. My hands were few seconds away from her door to knock but I don't know if I can face her. Okay...tomorrow let's apologize to her. Let's give her some time today. With that decision I went inside my room and locked it.

HANA'S POV :

     Seeing him only made my fear increase.  What If he slaps me again?. Worst what If he kicks me out of the house?. All the worst scenarios started flooding my mind. His face was blank which I took as an angry expression. Not wanting to increase his anger I left the kitchen but when he took hold of my upper arm, the morning scene flashed my mind. His touch makes me flinch. Realizing that he released me and stood still. I waited fr a few mins but nothing came so I went towards my room and locked it.

     I really thought he might apologize but whom am I kidding!!!. Its Taehyung. He hates me. He will never apologize. Because of the fear my hunger also vanished and I slept without eating my dinner.

      Morning rose and my alarm again started crying. Shutting it off, I made my morning routine. I noticed that my stomach ached a lot from the time I got of the bed. Then I realized that its time for my monthly. Urgggg.... Not now..... Two days in a row my mornings started with my bad mood. Controlling the pain ,I entered the kitchen and made breakfast fr us. I know he won't eat but I can't just leave him like that. At least he can see that I'm making him something so that one day he wishes to eat.

      I found the dishes which I made last night has been in the same place. So yesterday also he didn't eat.  Throwing those dishes in trash ,I made pancakes with his favorite strawberry syrup. Made some hot chocolates and kept in the dinning table. Its  time fr him to come down and insult me. Yesterday he clearly told me not to show my face to him and I'm gonna do that. Also I can't bear my stomach pain. So I went inside my room and layed on my bed. The pain increased within few mins and I needed  medicine. But I should buy it. I can't go out cause Taehyung s still here and I don't want another slap from him. So  gritting my teeth to control the pain, I changed my position like a star fish and layed down.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

    Morning came and I was ready to go to work. But before that I need to apologize to Hana. Getting out from my room,  I saw her room being closed. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen I noticed her absence. She was not there in the kitchen but breakfast was presented.  I was planning to have breakfast with her today and to apologize to her. Today also she made my favourite. Maybe she went to bathroom. Okay let's wait fr a while.

    I've waited fr a few mins but she didnt seem to come. Maybe she don't wanna see me or did I scare her that much yesterday?.
Yesterday  I slapped her because I don't wanna see her face. Maybe thats y she didnt show up infront of me today?.

     I was already feeling guilty and this made me so upset about myself.  Okay.....I can apologize to her in the evening. Yeah ...With that decision I left to my work.