43

HANA'S POV:

      Its been 2 days since the memorable evening of my baby shower. I'm lucky to have a healthy baby boy and to have such wonderful people in my life.
I'm currently sitting with my relatives in the living room having a chat about baby names. After knowing that I'm having a boy, both mine and Taehyung's parents started buying all the baby items like dress, toys, daipers, shoes ,etc. They started making all the arrangements to welcome their grandson. He s gonna get spoiled not only be me but also by his grandparents.

       Taehyung decided to stay with me till the labor despite my permission. He says that he gonna take care of me and his baby bear. I acted along with him in front of everyone but as time goes on I can't. The rage I have on him s increasing while seeing him act like he really cares for us. I don't know how long I can act. I cant act in front of my parents, they will easily get it. Him staying here with me will only increase the stress I'm gonna get in the future. Speaking of the devil, he came straight to me, giving me a forehead kiss ,
"You good baby?". Asking the same question about ten times a day. Its making me go crazy. One day I'm gonna pull his hair and scold him to death.

        Taehyung sat beside me holding my waist from behind and talked about his option on baby names. Among all the names , I like the names Taehyung suggested.
"Wow...Tae....where did you search fr those names?". Uncle asked in surprise. Everyone was surprised cause those names were really good and meaningful.
"I've searched all the web and books dad. I want my boy to have a meaningful name". He said with a proud grin. His boy!!!..... How great actor he s. His words only make my anger increase step by step.
Not wanting to see how good he act as innocent , I stood up but lost my balance because of the pain that shoot from my belly. I sat back with a loud gasp which got all the attention.
"What happened baby?" Taehyung.
"Honey.... Are you okay ?" Mom and dad.
The pain stayed fr a minute and it was hard fr me to breathe. I understood the reason of the pain and smiled a little. My baby kicked. My baby kicked fr the first time. I smiled widely when my baby kicked again. All looked at me as if I've gone mad but their face expression changed to happy when I said the reason.

       Taehyung was the first one to keep his hands on my belly to feel the baby kicks. He smiled his boxy smile widely like a real kid who got his favorite candy. The baby kicked again when Taehyung spoke making him giggle. Tears filled Taehyung's eyes but he didn't let them slid down his cheeks.
"Ohhh.... My baby s gonna have a baby soon. Time flies so fast". My mom said with a tear sliding down her happy face. Everyone chuckled with her comment but Taehyung was fully focused on the baby kicks. He kept on talking with the baby while his baby Bear responded with a kick. Seeing him like this made me wish fr a happy family. How good it would have been if Taehyung accepted me and baby. How good it would have been if Taehyung let me explain everything.

       Tears decorated my face while thinking about things that would have happened if the situation was different.
"Are you hurt?. Is it hurting?". Taehyung asked with concern seeing my face. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and just cried seeing his face. I just wish the time to go back and make everything right. I just wish to have a happy family with my love. Everyone stopped their bickering and focused on me. The baby seemed to notice my mood and stopped kicking.
"Nothing .... Just ..... Emotional". It was a lame excuse but seems that they brought it.
"Don't worry Honey.... Everything will be fine". Aunty said while caressing my head.  I wish her words to be true.  Nodding my head , I stood up again with Taehyung's help and walded my way to my room. Taehyung also stays in my room. I'll let him use the half side of the bed. I'm not that much of a heartless to make him sleep on the floor.

        Entering inside the room Taehyung closed the door and stood besides the bed where I was arranging the pillow to lay down. He took hold of my hand and
"Are you okay?". He questioned me.
"No. I'm not okay".
"Can u pls tell me what's bothering you?". He again asked with concern but I'm tired.
"No". I said in monotune.
"Pls leave me alone". With that I layed down and shut my eyes. Taehyung stayed with me fr few seconds then left the room. My tears then streamed like an open river. His presence makes me calm but he s doing it all fr an act. I can't get my hopes high.

Pls God ......let me have a normal happy family.
Praying that I drifted to sleep hoping that the future may be good fr me.