EPILOGUE

HANA'S POV:

         Its been a year and a half after I forgive Tae and started a new life and I'm very much happy with this life. He treats me so good and take care of Dae so well. I can't find any mistakes to scold him. Actually he's the one who's scolding me so much now a days. Scolding me to eat properly, scolding me to have a 10 mins walking therapy, scolding me to sleep at correct time and everything. Sometimes I feel like I should just pull his hair and bite his chubby cheeks. A pout formed on my lips seeing him coming inside the room to see me still not ready fr bed.
"Hana.... Its already late.... You should sleep". He said with a sigh but I'm not having it. I'm craving fr some strawberries and he's not giving me saying that I should not eat at late night which can cause indigestion. 

       Yes.... I'm 6 months pregnant with my second baby and Tae's s been the wonderful husband every girl would be jealous off. He's so strict with my diet and health. He says that he didnt help that much when I was pregnant with Dae so he wanna make it right with this child. Speaking of Dae .... Man that kid s super smart and so active unlike me. He's gonna be a great brother to his sister. Its a girl this time making Tae jump to the moon and back.
"I want to eat strawberries". I whined and he rubbed his temple which made me think that I'm burdening him.
"Okay.... I don't want.... Ill sleep". Saying so I left the room to bathroom to get ready fr the night and  came out to see no one. Where did he go?.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

         I just wanted her to have a healthy and stress free pregnancy. Last time I made a huge mistake and I'm still now regretting it. This time i wanna be with her and help her. Seeing her pout I wanted to kiss it away but she s so stubborn and men shouldn't argue with a pregnant women. Cause they r like our phone. Because at the end we will agree with whatever conditions it shows.  I sighed while rubbing my temples and seems like she misunderstood it. I just kept it in fridge and it would be cold by now. She shouldn't eat cold items during night so i sighed. Saying that she doesn't want it made me feel like a bad guy not giving his wife her favorite. So when she went inside the bathroom, I walked down to take some strawberries and climbed up to see her already in her pajamas looking like s cute little penguin she s. She looked at me then at the bowl filled with strawberries then smiled while caressing her huge belly.
"Than you Taetae.... I love you". She took the jar and sat on the bed and started eating. Her plump lips were pulling me to kiss it and without wasting any second I kissed and took the strawberry from her mouth. She had her eyes wide and I started counting.....1.....2.....3......
"How dare you KIM...PUSSY....TAEHYUNG?". Thats it ....I'm dead. She doesn't give me one not even one strawberry. Even when I beg her. I rushed inside the bathroom and locked it. Staying here fr a while will let me live. I did my night routine and took a peak to see her waiting on the bed. Walking carefully out from the bathroom, she looked at me and smiled. What.... The....hell....shouldn't she be scolding me fr starling her strawberry?.

      She's cooking something in her mind and I'm done.
"Come Tae....let's sleep". Saying so she layed down and turned to my side. I followed her and cuddled her by keeping my hands on her belly and lightly massaging it.
"I love you Taetae". She said while smiling like a beauty. My beauty.
"I Love you more Kim Hana". I replied while peaking her lips. I really do. I wonder how much happened in our life. From friends to best friends, then married couple but without love, fightings, crying and at last a happy couple with a bundle of joy in the next room and another one who's kicking her mother right now in her womb. Should thank our parents fr making this arranged marriage.
"Tae.... You took my strawberry right?". Oh..God .....here we go
"Yes....".
"So fr that.... You're gonna do the laundry and gonna give me foot massage every day". She said while smiling cutely at me. Is she serious😭😭😭 .
"Okay Tae?". I have no other choice. I have to do this.
"Yes.... Your majesty". She chucked and peaked my lips. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and within few seconds she slept. I just realized one thing in my life.

      Not all love stories have happy endings but all true love stories have rough path but with love and affection we will have a happy ending. And that's how our love story ends with us being happy. Thinking that I kissed her forehead and hugged her to sleep.

Don't go fr people whom you love. See the people who's in love with you.

                             THE END.